E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- https://sms-m.ru/modulnie-zdaniya (last accessed 13.12.2018) [Google Scholar]
- https://energo-audit.com/teplovizionnoe-obsledovanie (last accessed 16.12.2018) [Google Scholar]
- https://energo-audit.com/teplovizionnoe-obsledovanie-modulnogo-zdania (last accessed 16.12.2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. A. Skorikova, History of planning and development of the military town number 19 in Irkutsk. In: News of the laboratory of ancient technologies, 1(22), 132-147 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. R. Petrichenko, E. V. Kotov, D. V. Nemova, D. S. Tarasova, V. V. Sergeev, Magazine of Civil Engineering, 1(77), 130-140 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. D. Zaborova, M. I. Kukolev, M. T. Mussorina, M. R. Petritchenko, The simplest mathematical model of the energy efficiency of layered building envelopes. In: St. Petersburg polytechnic university journal of engineering science and technology, 4(254), 28-33 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Musorina, O. S. Gamayunova, M. R. Petrichenko, Thermal regime of enclosing structures in high-rise buildings, 8(119), 935-943 (Vestnik MGSU, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Musorina, O. S. Gamayunova, M. R. Petrichenko, Substantiation of design measures to increase energy efficiency of exterior walls, 11(110), 1269–1277 (Vestnik MGSU, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. S. Gorshkov, N. I. Vatin, P. P. Rymkevich, O. O. Kydrevich, Payback period of investments in energy saving, Magazine of Civil Engineering, 2(78), 65-75 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Statsenko, A. F. Ostrovaia, T. A. Musorina, M. I. Kukolev, M. R. Petritchenko, The elementary mathematical model of sustainable enclosing structure. In: Magazine of Civil Engineering, 8(68), 86-91 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- N. I. Vatin, A. Y. Ivanov, Y. L. Rutman, S. A. Chernogorskiy, Earthquake engineering optimization of structures by economic criterion. In: Magazine of Civil Engineering, 8(76), 67-83 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- E. A. Martynenko, A. A. Staritcyna, V. A. Rybakov, Reconstruction of the Residential District of St. Petersburg Historic Center, Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures, 1(40), 32-42 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Gumerova, O. Gamayunova, T. Meshcheryakova, Energy efficiency upgrading of enclosing structures of mass housing of the soviet union, In: Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing, 692, 432-439 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. E. Radaev, V. V. Kobzev, Optimizing the configuration for the supply network of industrial enterprises based on the probabilistic process model, 6(256), 166-178 (St. Petersburg State Polytechnical University Journal. Economics, 2016) [Google Scholar]
- O. Gamayunova, E. Gumerova, N. Miloradova, E3S Web of Conferences, 90, 02046 (2018) [CrossRef] [EDP Sciences] [Google Scholar]
- O. Gamayunova, M. Petrichenko, T. Musorina, E. I. Gumerova, Feasibility study of the insulation of the enclosing walls of high-rise buildings. In: International Scientific Conference on Energy, Environmental and Construction Engineering (EECE-2018) electronic edition. Serie. "MATEC Web of Conferences", 06006 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- O. S. Gamayunova, E. I. Gumerova, Energy-saving glazing as a method for increasing the energy efficiency of high-rise buildings. In: SPbPU Science Week. Materials of a scientific conference with international participation. Civil Engineering Institute, 339-341 (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.