E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Energy Efficiency in the Construction|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- Science and life (2005) [Google Scholar]
- https://tass.ru/nauka/5480017 (Last accessed 22.11.2018) [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhukovskaya, Project image as the basis of impression (an example of temporary settlements in the framework of Industrial-polar Ural project) [Google Scholar]
- B. Skupov, Architecture of high latitudes: from the "abomination of desolation" to the "frozen music" of cities and settlements, https://ardexpert.ru/article/4496 [Google Scholar]
- A.A. Semenov, D.A. Demidov, A.A. Nafikova, S.S. Zimin, D.I. Nikolayev, Construction of Unique Buildings and Structures 68 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Loads and impact 20.13330.2017 [Google Scholar]
- M. Jull, Journal of Architectural Education 70 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- N. Shiklomanov, M. Laruelle, Russia Polar Geography 37 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- K. Nyland, N. Shiklomanov, D. Streletskiy, Russia Polar Geography 40 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Laruelle, S. Hohmann, Russia Polar Geography 40 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.