E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- K. A. Abulkhanova-Slavskaya, On the Ways of Building a Personality Typology, Psychol. Magazine, v. 2, 1, p. 24 (1983) [Google Scholar]
- I. Avidon, Interaction training in the conflict. Materials for the preparation and conduct, 192 p. (Saint-petersburg, Speech, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. S. Ageev, Inter-group interaction: socio-psychological problems, 240 p. (Moscow: Moscow State University Publishing House, 1990) [Google Scholar]
- B. G. Ananyev, Man as a Subject of Knowledge, 339 p. (L.: LSU, 1968) [Google Scholar]
- Yu. A. Aleksandrovsky, States of mental maladjustment and their compensation (Moscow, 2002) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Boyko, The energy of emotion in communication: viglyad on themselves and others, 472 p. (Moscow, Information and publishing house "Filin", 1996) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Boyko, Psychoenergy, 416 p. (Saint-petersburg, Peter, 2008) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Ganzen, V. N. Yurchenko, A systematic approach to the analysis, description and experimental study of human mental states, Mental states, Experimental and applied psychology, Issue 10, 321 p. (Leningrad, 1981) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Istomina, Socio-psychological characteristics of sea crews in conditions of long voyages, Transport of the Russian Federation, 12, p. 121–132 (Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- L. M. Karamushka, Formation of a competitive management team (based on the work of educational organizations): monograph, 268 p. (K.: INKOS, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. White, Re-engaging with history: The absent but implicit. In M. White (Ed.), Reflections on narrative practice: Essays and interviews, pp. 35–58, (Adelaide, Australia: Dulwich Center Publications, 2000) [Google Scholar]
- M. White, Re-engaging with history: The absent but implicit. In M. White (Ed.), Reflections on narrative practice: Essays and interviews, pp. 35–58 (Adelaide, Australia: Dulwich Center Publications, 2000). [Google Scholar]
- S. Sokolov, A. Zhilenkov, S. Chernyi, A. Nyrkov and D. Mamunts, "Dynamics Models of Synchronized Piecewise Linear Discrete Chaotic Systems of High Order", Symmetry, vol. 11, no. 2, p. 236, (2019) Available: 10.3390/sym11020236. [Google Scholar]
- N. Glebov, A. Zhilenkov, S. Chernyi and S. Sokolov, "Process of the Positioning Complex Modeling Objects with Elements of Intellectual Analysis", Procedia Computer Science, vol. 150, pp. 609-615 (2019) Available: 10.1016/j.procs.2019.02.094 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.