E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- O. A. Antipov, S. I. Nosov, Econ. and Entrepr., 12 p. 4, 913-916 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O. A. Antipov, A. V. Sevostyanov, Land manag., cadastr. and land monitor., 9, 76-81 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Nosov, B. E. Bondarev, Intern. Sc. and Tech. and Indus. J. “Earth Sc.”, 4, 67-69 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Ogleznev, S. I. Nosov, B. E. Bondarev, et. al., Reference book of agroclimatic appraisal zoning of subjects of the Russian Federation (Maroseyka, Moscow, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- D. N. Bengston, J. O. Fletcher, K. C. Nelson, Landsc. Urban Plan, 69, 271–286 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Chen, Y. Wu, M. Ou, J. Nanjing Agric. Univ, 9, 67–71 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Duke, L. Lynch, Land Econ., 82, 189–213 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Freedmann, Int. J. Urban Reg. Res., 30, 440–451 (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Gao,; Y. D. Wei, W. Chen, K. Yenneti, Sustainability, 7, 10281–10307 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B. Misra, S. Okita, et. al., Japanese experience in physical development and land management. In Transferability of Development Experience (Regional Development Dialogue, Special Issue 1984) (United Nations Centre for Regional Development, Nagoya, 1984) [Google Scholar]
- A. C. Nelson, J. Am. Plan. Assoc., 58, 467–488 (1992) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. J. Nickerson, L. Lynch, Am. J. Agric. Econ, 83, 341–351 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Timberlake, Y. D. Wei, X. Ma, J. Hao, Cities, 41, 162–170 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Vasenev, E. A. Dovletyarova, V. G. Plyushchikov, R. Valentini, RUDN J., 4, 7-9 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Vasenev, J. J. Stoorvogel, R. Leemans, R. Valentini, R. A. Hajiaghayeva, J. of Cleaner Produc., 170, 902-914 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Vasenev, J. J. Stoorvogel, I. I. Vasenev Catena, 107, 96-102 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhao, G. Jin, P. Zhou, Urban Probl., 1, 90–96 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- S. I. Nosov, B. E. Bondarev, et. al., Physical and chemical properties of soils of agricultural lands and the balance of humus on arable lands of the Russian Federation (Russlit, Moscow, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. K. Ogleznev, S. I. Nosov, B. E. Bondarev, et. al., Quality assessment and classification of land according to their suitability for use in agriculture (Ltd. Publishing House "Russian Evaluation", Moscow, 2007) [Google Scholar]
- Certificate on state registration of computer program “Software for calculating quality indicators and for classification of agricultural land”) No. 2015660854 dated October 12, 2015. Program developers: Nosov S.I., Bondarev B.Е. et al. [Google Scholar]
- D. V. Kovkov, N. D. Koryagin, S.Y. Eroshkin, Т. А. Sukhorukov, A.I. Sukhorukov, Springer Geography, 24, 199-205 (2019) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. I. Sukhorukov, N. A. Kameneva, G. Shuhong, S. Y. Eroshkin, Sustainable Management of Radiation-Hazardous Construction Projects (MLSD, Moscow, 2018, 1-4) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.