E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- D. Tuchaev, E. Zarmanyan, E. Petrovskiy, A. Zemlyanko, K. Ivanov, A. Zhukov. Thermal insulation systems for the Arctic. FORM 2018. IOP Conf. Series: Materials Science and Engineering (2018) doi:10.1088/1757-899X/365/3/032015032041 [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Zhukov, T. V. Konoval’tseva, E. Yu. Bobrova, E. A. Zinovieva, K. K. Ivanov, Thermal insulation: operational properties and methods of research. IPICSE. Published online: 14 December 2018. DOI: https://doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/201825101016 [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Livchak, A realistic approach to energy efficiency in the existing housing stock of the city, Magazine Energy Saving, 5, pp. 14–18 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- P. M. Zhuk, A. D. Zhukov, Normative legal base of environmental assessment of building materials: prospects for improvement, Ecology and industry of Russia, 4, pp. 52–57 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yu. L. Bobrov, Express method and laboratory equipment for quality evaluation of porous materials, Abstracts of the report of the international scientific-practical conference, "Modern methods of quality control problems and their solutions", pp. 43–44 (1985) [Google Scholar]
- S. E. Shmelev, Ways to choose the optimal set of energy-saving measures. Building Materials, 3, pp. 7–9 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- I. Gnip, S. Vaitkus, V. Kersulis, S. Vejelis, Long-term prediction of creep strains of mineral wool slabs under constant compressive stress. Mech Time Depend Mater, 16, pp. 31–46 (2012) DOI 10.1007/s11043-011-9152. [Google Scholar]
- I. Ya. Gnip, S. I. Vaitkus, Analytical description of mineral wool creeping deformation during prolonged compression, Building materials, 11, pp. 57–62 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Telichenko, D. V. Oreshkin, Materials science aspects of geo-ecological and environmental safety in construction, Ecology of urbanized territories, 2, pp. 31–33 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Bessonov, A. V. Starostin, V. M. Oskina, About dimensionally stable fibrous insulation, Journal Herald MSUCE, 3, pp.134–139 (2011) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Zhukov, E. Yu. Bobrova, D. B. Zelenshchikov, R. M. Mustafaev, A. O. Khimich, Insulation systems and green sustainable construction, Advanced Materials, Structures and Mechanical Engineering. Volumes 1025 – 1026, pp. 1031-1034 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Rumyantsev, A. D. Zhukov, Principles for the creation of new building materials [Electronic resource], 3(23) (Internet-Bulletin VolgGASU, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- A. D. Zhukov, T. V. Smirnova, D. B. Zelenshchikov, A. O. Khimich, Thermal treatment of the mineral wool mat, Advanced Materials Research, Vols. 838–841, pp. 196–200 (Switzerland, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Rumyantsev, A. D. Zhukov, D. B. Zelenshikov, A. S. Chkunin, K. K. Ivanov, Yu. V. Sazonova, Insulation systems of the building constructions, in: MATEC Web of Conferences, 86 (2016) DOI: 10.1051/matecconf/20168604027. [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Bessonov, A. D. Zhukov, E. Yu. Bobrova, Building systems and features of the use of thermal insulation materials. Magazine Housing Construction, 7, pp. 49–52 (Moscow, OOO RIF, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. R. Hlevchuk, I. V. Bezsonov, On current thermal performance of mineral wool, Problems of construction of thermal physics, climate systems, and energy efficiency in buildings pp. 127–135 (Moscow, NIISF, 1998) [Google Scholar]
- B. M. Rumiantcev, A. D. Zhukov, E. Yu. Bobrova, I. P. Romanova, D. B. Zelenshikov, T. V. Smirnova, The systems of insulation and a methodology for assessing the durability, MATEC Web of Conferences, 86 (2016). DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1051/matecconf/20168604036. [Google Scholar]
- Е. Arquis, С. Cicasu, Сonvection phenomen in mineral wool in-stalled on vertical walls, Proceedings of the International scientific-practical conference "Effective heat and sound insulating materials in modern construction and housing and communal services". p. 18–21 (Publishing house MSUCE, Мoscow, 2006) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.