E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- O.I. Dobrynin, N.N. Minaev, N.R. Shadeyko, A.A. Seliverstov, Yu.A. Kolykhaeva, Regional Economics: Theory and Practice 34(409), 2-13 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T.I. Lebedeva, Economic-mathematical modeling of socio-economic processes in the formation of a regional development strategy: Dis. Dr. Econ. Sciences (Izhevsk, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Dobrynin, N.N. Minaev, K.E. Filyushina, Yu.A. Kolykhaeva, Regional Economics: Theory and Practice 2(277), 56-66 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- National Center for Public Control in the Housing and Utilities Sector, http://gkhkontrol.ru/2015/06/24078 [Google Scholar]
- Experience in solving current problems of housing and communal services by public organizations, Collection of best practices in the field of housing and communal services, housing education and public control (Moscow, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- Yu.A. Merkulieva, E.V. Ufimtseva, Yu.V. Podoprigora, Regional economics: theory and practice 33(408), 51-64 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Dobrynin, N.N. Minaev, K.E. Filyushina, Yu.A. Kolykhaeva, Economic Revival of Russia 3(41), 130-137 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- A.N. Ryakhovskaya, Economy of the Region 4, 236-243 (2007) [Google Scholar]
- O.I. Dobrynina, Yu.A. Kolykhayev, K.E. Filyushina, N.N. Minaev, Strategic planning in the housing and utilities complex (Tomsk, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- N. Aste, M. Buzzetti, P. Caputo, M. Manfren, Sustainable Cities and Society 13, 69-77 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Alberini, A. Bigano, Energy Economics 52(1), S76-S85 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.