E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- V. Zotov, The system of municipal management: a textbook for universities (St. Petersburg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Murgunova, I. V. Bagaeva, Positional approach to the political elite criteria selektion in demokratic states, Jornal of Sustainable Development, T.8, 3, pp. 271-276 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Fedorov, Insurance: the textbook (Moscow, Economist, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Shishkin, The reform of the financing of the Russian health care (Moscow, TEIS, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Nilov, Social changes and public health, Sociology of health and medicine, 4, p. 57 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Starodubov, Socio-economic, legal prerequisites for the development of regional health care in Russia, Strategy for reforming regional health care, p. 8-14 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Minyaev, Forms and methods of work of a large urban polyclinic (Moscow, Medicine, 2010.) [Google Scholar]
- The main directions of modernization and further development of health care in the Nizhnekamsk municipal district for 2011-2013. Appendix to the decision of the Council of the Nizhnekamsk municipal district of the Republic of Tatarstan No. 27 of July 6, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Ilyin, A. I. Lyovina, O.Yu. Ilyashenko, Enterprise architecture reengineering as a tool of strategic business management (on the medical organization example), In the collection: Strategic management of organizations: modern technologies, a scientific papers collection of a scientific and educational-practical conference, pp. 31-38 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.