E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- V. Zotov, The system of municipal management: a textbook for universities (St. Petersburg, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. V. Murgunova, I. V. Bagaeva, Positional approach to the political elite criteria selektion in demokratic states, Jornal of Sustainable Development, T.8, 3, pp. 271-276 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. A. Fedorov, Insurance: the textbook (Moscow, Economist, 2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. V. Shishkin, The reform of the financing of the Russian health care (Moscow, TEIS, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- V. M. Nilov, Social changes and public health, Sociology of health and medicine, 4, p. 57 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- V. I. Starodubov, Socio-economic, legal prerequisites for the development of regional health care in Russia, Strategy for reforming regional health care, p. 8-14 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- V. A. Minyaev, Forms and methods of work of a large urban polyclinic (Moscow, Medicine, 2010.) [Google Scholar]
- The main directions of modernization and further development of health care in the Nizhnekamsk municipal district for 2011-2013. Appendix to the decision of the Council of the Nizhnekamsk municipal district of the Republic of Tatarstan No. 27 of July 6, (2011) [Google Scholar]
- I. V. Ilyin, A. I. Lyovina, O.Yu. Ilyashenko, Enterprise architecture reengineering as a tool of strategic business management (on the medical organization example), In the collection: Strategic management of organizations: modern technologies, a scientific papers collection of a scientific and educational-practical conference, pp. 31-38 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.