E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- S.G. Gorshenin, Environmental responsibility oil and gas enterprises. 250 p. (Saratov, Emirit, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.cefic.org/Documents/RESOURCES/Reports-and-Brochure/Cefic_FactsAnd_Figures_2018_Industrial_BROCHURE_TRADE.pdf. (Last accessed 03.04.2019) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.gks.ru/free_doc/doc_2016/prom16.pdf (Last accessed 03.04.2019) [Google Scholar]
- http://www.gks.ru/free_doc/new_site/oxrana/tabl/oxr_otxod1-okved2.xls (Last accessed 03.04.2019) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Zhu, B. Chen, G. Reniers, L. Zhang, S. Qiu, X. Qiu, Playing chemical plant environmental protection games with historical monitoring data. International Journal of Environmental Research and Public Health. 14 (10), # 1155, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- J. Koschorreck, C. Heiss, J. Wellmitz, A. Fliedner, H. Rüdel, The use of monitoring data in EU chemicals management-experiences and considerations from the German environmental specimen bank. Environmental Science and Pollution Research. 22(3), Pages 1597-1611 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Vasileva, Y. Hristova-Pesheva, D. Ivanova, Green business management as Business opportunity for small and medium-size enterprises in polymer industry. Journal of Chemical Technology and Metallurgy, 53 (4), pp. 773–781 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, The design and implementation of the safety monitoring system of the chemical dangerous goods logistics based on RFID technology ICMTEL 2016-1st EAI International Conference on Multimedia Technology and Enhanced Learning2 8 February 20171st EAI International Conference on Multimedia Technology and Enhanced Learning, ICMTEL 2016 [Google Scholar]
- X.C. Li, J. Y. Wen, J. Long, X.Y. Du, Y. Li. Emission reduction potential optimization model on refinery and chemical enterprises for atmospheric pollutants total amount control. Applied Mechanics and Materials. 472, pp. 904–908 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Hyršlová, L. Vnoučková, M. Hájek, Concept of sustainable development and competitiveness of enterprises in chemical industry. Chemicke Listy, 109 (4), pp. 317–336 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Constantin, M. Teodorescu, Implementation of environmental management accounting systems in Romanian companies methodology and case studies Journal of Environmental Protection and Ecology, 13 (1), pp. 319-324 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. E. Dillon, Enterprise best practices for strategic environmental, health and safety data management. Proceedings of the Air and Waste Management Association’s Annual Conference and Exhibition, AWMA, 6, pp. 3569–3572 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- A. Kozlov, S. Gutman, I. Zaychenko, E. Rytova, P. Nijinskaya. Environmental management on the basis of Complex Regional Indicators Concept: case of the Murmansk region. IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering 6, 91(1), 012073 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- R. Walsh, Dealing with uncertainties of environmental change by adding scenario planning to the strategy reformation equation. Management Decision. 43, 1, pp. 113-122 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Jinbo Song, Yan Sun, Lulu Jin. PESTEL analysis of the development of the waste-to-energy incineration industry in China. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 80, pp. 276–289 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R. Kaplan, D. Norton, The balanced scorecard: translating strategy into action Harvard: Harvard Business Press, 322 p. (1996) [Google Scholar]
- R. Kaplan, D. Norton, Strategy maps: Converting intangible assets into tangible outcomes. Boston: HBS Press, 467 p. (2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.