E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- V.V. Dybskaya, V.I. Sergeev, Logistics and Supply Chain Management 2(84), 3-12 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- D.J. Bowersox, D.J. Closs, Logistical Management: The Integrated Supply Chain Process (Оlimp-Business, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- http://magnit-info.ru/about/ [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Makovetskaya, N.S. Korpusopva, A.A. Gabudina, O.A. Arhipova, A theory and practice of activity of trade organizations are in the Tyumen region, Monograph (TIU, Tyumen, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.V. Dybskaya, V.I. Sergeev, Logistic (Yurait, Moscow, 2019) [Google Scholar]
- L.A. Filimonova, N.K. Skvortsova, IOP Conference Series: Materials Science and Engineering (MSE) 262, 012196 (2017) doi: 10.1088/1757-899X/262/1/012196 [Google Scholar]
- E.G. Makovetskaya, E.G. Yuzikhanova, MATEC Web of Conferences 239, 04026 (2018) doi.org/10.1051/matecconf /201823904026 [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Lukinsky, A.V. Strimovskaya, Logistics and Supply Chain Management 6 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- V.S. Lukinsky, Models and Methods of Theory of Logistic (Peter, St.P., 2007) [Google Scholar]
- M. Imai, Gemba Kaizen: A commonsense, low-cost approach to management (Alpina P, Moscow, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- D. Jones, J. Womack, Lean Thinking: Banish waste and create wealth in your corporation (Alpina P, Moscow, 2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.