E3S Web Conf.
Volume 110, 2019International Science Conference SPbWOSCE-2018 “Business Technologies for Sustainable Urban Development”
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Environmental Management and Economics|
|Published online||09 August 2019|
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation on the approval of the Rules for the establishment of sanitary protection zones and the use of land located within the boundaries of sanitary protection zones, 222 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Official site of the Russian thermal generation company «Wholesale Generation Company No. 2», https://www.ogk2.ru/rus/branch/serovskaya/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Official website of the Administration of the Serov urban district, http://www.adm-serov.ru/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Sanitary Regulations and Norms “Sanitary Protection Zones and Sanitary Classification of Enterprises of Structures and Other Objects” 2.2.1/188.8.131.520-03 (2014) [Google Scholar]
- Decision of the Government of the Russian Federation, On approval of the form of a map (plan) of a land management facility and requirements for its compilation, 621 (2009) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law, On Amendments to the Urban Planning Code of the Russian Federation and certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation, 342 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law, On State Registration of Real Estate, 218 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- Federal Law, On Amendments to the Urban Planning Code of the Russian Federation and certain legislative acts of the Russian Federation, 340 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- G. Dudnikova, A.A. Samokhina, The Necessity of Establishing the SPZ. Analysis of draft by-laws, electronic version of the scientific and practical journal “Ecology of Production”, ecoindustry.ru (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.