E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Mendell M J, Mirer A G, Cheung K, et al. Respiratory and allergic health effects of dampness, mold, and dampness-related agents: A review of the epidemiologic evidence. Environ Health Perspect, 119: 748–756 (2011). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Karvonen A M, Hyvarinen A, Roponen M, et al. Confirmed moisture damage at home, respiratory symptoms and atopy in early life: A birth-cohort study. Pediatrics, 124: 329–338, (2009). [Google Scholar]
- Bornehag C G, Sundell J, Hagerhed-Engman L, et al. ‘Dampness’ at home and its association with airway, nose, and skin symptoms among 10851 preschool children in Sweden: A cross-sectional study. Indoor Air, 15 (Suppl): 48–55, (2005). [Google Scholar]
- Liu Junjie, Dai Xilei, Li Xiangdong, Jia Susu et al. Indoor air quality and occupants’ ventilation habits in China: Seasonal measurement and long-term monitoring. Building and Environment. 142: 119–129, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 18204.2-2014, Examination Methods for Public Places. Part 2: chemical Pollutants, Chinese National Standard, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- M. Guo, X. Pei, F. Mo, J. Liu, X. Shen, Formaldehyde concentration and its influencing factors in residential homes after decoration at Hangzhou, China, J. Environ.Sci. 25 (5) :908–915, (2013). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Huang, J. Xiong, Y. Zhang. Impact of temperature on the ratio of initial emittable concentration to total concentration for formaldehyde in building materials: theoretical correlation and validation, Environ. Sci. Technol. 49 (3) :1537–1544, (2015). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE. (2017). ASHRAE Handbook-Fundamentals (SI Edition). Atlanta, GA: ASHRAE. [Google Scholar]
- WHO, WHO Guidelines for Indoor Air Quality: Selected Pollutants. WHO. 2010. [Google Scholar]
- GB/T 18883-2002. Indoor Air Quality Standard. Chinese national standard, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- ASTMD6245-12. Standard Guide for Using Indoor Carbon Dioxide Concentrations to Evaluate Indoor Air Quality and Ventilation. ASTM. 2-3, (2012). [Google Scholar]
- GB 50736-2012. Design code for heating ventilation and air conditioning of civil buildings, 2012. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.