E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- P. Mathis, J. Panas̆ková, M. Schmidt, D. Mueller, Roomvent 2014 – 13th SCANVAC international conference on air distribution in rooms pp. 487-495 [Google Scholar]
- Z. Guan, C.Wen, IEEE 9th Conference on Industrial Electronics and Applications (ICIEA, 2014) [Google Scholar]
- H. Freitag, P. Mathis, D. Mueller, CLIMA 2016 – proceedings of the 12th REHVA World Congress: volume 5 [Google Scholar]
- W. R. Quinn, AIAA Journal Vol.32, No. 3 (1994) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- K. B. M. Q. Zaman, 34th Aerospace Sciences Meeting and Exhibit (AIAA, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Meslem, I. Nastase, F. Allard, Building and Environment 12, 2679–2688 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- I. Nastase, A. Meslem, Exp Fluids 4, 693-714 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- ANSYS, Inc. (2016). ANSYS CFX-Solver Modeling/Theory Guide – Release 17.0. ANSYS, Inc. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.