E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Directive 2010/31/UE of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings (recast). L. 153/13, Official Journal of European Union, 18 June 2010 [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Klein, W.A. Beckman, J.W. Mitchell, J.A. Duffie, N.A. Duffie, T.L. Freeman. TRNSYS 17: A Transient System Simulation Program. Madison, USA: Solar Energy Laboratory, University of Wisconsin. (2010) [Google Scholar]
- D.B. Crawley, C.O. Pedersen, L.K. Lawrie, F.C. Winkelmann. Energy plus: Energy simulation program. ASHRAE Journal, 42.4: 49–56 (2000). [Google Scholar]
- E. Wurtz, M. Musy L. Mora. Introduction of specific laws in zonal model to describe temperature fields and air flow patterns in mixed ventilated buildings. Journal of the Human-Environment System, 3.1: 43-59. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- C. Inard, H. Bouia, P. Dalicieux. Prediction of air temperature distribution in buildings with a zonal model. Energy and Buildings, 24.2: 125-132 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- E. Wurtz, F. Deque, L. Mora, E. Bozonnet, S. Trompezinsky. SIM_ZONAL: a software to evaluate the risk of discomfort: coupling with an energy engine, comparison with CFD codes and experimental measurements . Proc. Building Simulation 3: 1423–1428 (2003) [Google Scholar]
- E. Wurtz, L. Mora C. Inard. An equation-based simulation environment to investigate fast building simulation. Building and Environment, 41.11: 1571-1583. (2006) [Google Scholar]
- A.C. Megri, Y. Yu. New calibrated zonal model (POMA+) for temperature and airflow predictions. Building and Environment, 94.1: 109-121 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Daoud, N. Galanis, O. Bellache. Calculation of refrigeration loads by convection, radiation and condensation in ice rinks using a transient 3D zonal model. Applied Thermal Engineering, 28.14: 1782-1790 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- J.P. Campana, M. Magni, M. Dongellini, G.L. Morini. The benchmark of a new SIMULINK library for thermal dynamic simulation of buildings. Proceedings of 3rd Building Simulation Applications conference (2017) [Google Scholar]
- M. Magni, J.P. Campana, G.L. Morini. Dynamic simulations as a tool for the analysis of the interactions among the controllers of HVAC systems. Proceedings of 3rd Building Simulation Applications conference (2017) [Google Scholar]
- C. Wemhöner, B. Hafner and K. Schwarzer. Simulation of solar thermal systems with CARNOT blockset in the environment Matlab Simulink. Proceedings Eurosun 2000, 2000 [Google Scholar]
- R.K. Rajput. Heat and Mass Transfer. Tata McGrawhill (1999) [Google Scholar]
- M. Magni, J.P. Campana, F. Ochs, G.L. Morini. Numerical investigation of the influence of heat emitters on the local thermal comfort in a room. Building Simulation. DOI: 10.1007/s12273-0.19-0506-8. [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.