E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- ***, Passive-On Project. Design guidelines. Policy mechanism, www.passive-on.org/en [Google Scholar]
- ***, Pass-net Project, www.pass-net.net/index.htm [Google Scholar]
- ***, PassREg Project, Passive House Regions with Renewable Energies, www.passreg.eu [Google Scholar]
- ***, Passipedia - The Passive House Resource, www.passipedia.org [Google Scholar]
- J. Wallin, H. Madani, J. Claesson, Run-around coil ventilation heat recovery system: a comparative study between different system configurations. Applied Energy, 90 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Cuce, S. Riffat, A comprehensive review of heat recovery systems for building applications. Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 47 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- G.Gaëlle, M. H. Sherman, I. S. Walker, Smart ventilation energy and indoor air quality performance in residential buildings: A review Energy and Buildings, 165 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- A. Flaga-Maryanczyk, J. Schnotale, J. Radon, K. Was, Experimental measurements and CFD simulation of a ground source heat exchanger operating at a cold climate for a passive house ventilation system. Energy Building, 68 (2014) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- ***, COMSOL Multiphysics - User’s Guide, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- ***, Pluggit - The residential ventilation, www.pluggit.com [Google Scholar]
- D.D. Sabie, A.-G. Ghiaus, Influence of furniture arrangement on airflow distribution in open concept passive houses, E3S Web of Conferences, 85, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- ***, Understand, Predict, and Optimize Physics-Based Designs and Processes, www.comsol.com/comsol-multiphysics [Google Scholar]
- ***, EVS- EN ISO 7730 Ergonomics of the thermal environment - Analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort criteria, (2005). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.