E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Ministry of Education, 2017, On the result of the installation condition of the air conditioning equipment of public school facilities. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Education, 2014, School environmental hygiene standards. [Google Scholar]
- Y. Sekine, S. Toyooka, S. F. Watts, J. Chromatogr. B, 859, 201-207 (2007). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Haze, Y. Gozu, S. Nakamura, Y. Kohno, K. Sawano, H. Ohta, K. Yamazaki, J. Invest. Dermatol., 116 (4), 520–524 (2001). [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kamijima, E. Shibata, K. Sakai, H. Ohno, S. Ishihara, T. Yamada, Y. Takeuchi, T. Nakajima, Jpn. J. Public Health, 52 (12), 1021–1031 (2005). [Google Scholar]
- A. Onuki, I. Saito, H. Seto, S. Uehara, H.Kamimura. Ann Rep. Tokyo Metr. Inst. P.H., 55 (2004). [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Health, Labor and Welfare, 2002, On the concept of TVOC formulation of air quality guidelines [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.