E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- A.M. Papadopoulos, Energy cost and its impact on regulating the buildings’ energy behavior Laboratory of Heat Transfer and Environmental Engineering Department of Mechanical Engineers Aristotle University Thessaloniki, Thessaloniki, Greece, (n.d.). [Google Scholar]
- C. Ramos, Exposure to Air Air Exposure to Pollutants Pollutants During Physical Physical Activity, Instituto Superior de Educação e Ciências, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- M. Wolfson, Defining Healthy Housing: The Competing Priorities of Energy and Indoor Air Quality in the Early 1980s, (2013) 1–17. [Google Scholar]
- World Health Organisation, Evolution of WHO air quality guidelines, 2017. [Google Scholar]
- I. Air, B. Munksgaard, I.A.I.R. Issn, Indoor air quality, ventilation and health symptoms in schools: an analysis of existing information, Indoor Air. (2003) 53–64. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- S. Kephalopoulos, E. Csobod, Y. Bruinen de Bruin, E. de Oliveira Fernandes, P. Carrer, C. Cor Mandin, M. Stranger, I. Annesi-Maesano, M. Giacomini, E. Koudijs, [...], H. Kazmarová, M. Jajcaj, H.S. Vasiliki Assimakopoulos, M.N. John Bartzis Assimakopoulos, E.S. Gurzau, K. Kalimeri, I. Neamtiu, P. Van den Hazel, S. Montefort, A. Hadjipanayis, E. Cani, Technical Report: Guidelines for healthy environments within European schools, 2014. doi: 10.2788/89936. [Google Scholar]
- S. Gaihre, S. Semple, J. Miller, S. Fielding, S. Turner, Classroom carbon dioxide concentration, school attendance, and educational attainment, J. Sch. Health. 84 (2014) 569–574. doi: 10.1111/josh.12183. [Google Scholar]
- M.J. Mendell, G.A. Heath, Do indoor pollutants and thermal conditions in schools influence student performance? A critical review of the literature, Indoor Air. 15 (2005) 27–52. doi: 10.1111/j.1600-0668.2004.00320.x. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- O. Seppanen, W. Fisk, M.J. Mendell, Association of Ventilation Rates and CO 2 Concentrations with Health and Other Responses, Indoor Air. 9 (1999) 226–252. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Watt, J. Tidblad, R. Hamilton, V. Kucera, The effects of air pollution on the health of children, Paediatr Child Heal. 11 (2006) 513–516. doi: 10.1007/978-0-387-84893-8. [Google Scholar]
- W.J. Gauderman, E. Avol, F. Gilliland, H. Vora, D. Thomas, K. Berhane, R. McConnell, N. Kuenzli, F. Lurmann, E. Rappaport, H. Margolis, D. Bates, J. Peters, The Effect of Air Pollution on Lung Development from 10 to 18 Years of Age, N. Engl. J. Med. 351 (2004) 1057–1067. doi: 10.1056/NEJMoa040610. [Google Scholar]
- W.N. Schofield, Predicting basal metabolic rate, new standards and review of previous work, 1985. [Google Scholar]
- WHO, WHO | Human energy requirements, World Health Organization, 2004. [Google Scholar]
- S. Haddad, P. Osmond, S. King, S. Heidari, Developing assumptions of metabolic rate estimation for primary school children in the calculation of the Fanger PMV model, Proceeding 8th Winsor Conf. Count. Cost Comf. a Chang. World. 8996 (2014) 10–13. [Google Scholar]
- A. Persily, L. de Jonge, Carbon dioxide generation rates for building occupants, Indoor Air. 27 (2017) 868–879. doi: 10.1111/ina.12383. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Design Builder, Design Builder - Air Temperature Distribution, Des. Build. Help. (2017). [Google Scholar]
- S.J. Emmerich, A.K. Persily, State-of-the-Art Review of CO2 Demand Controlled Ventilation Technology and Application, 2001. [Google Scholar]
- P. Wargocki, N.A.F. Da Silva, Use of visual CO2 feedback as a retrofit solution for improving classroom air quality, Indoor Air. 25 (2015) 105–114. doi: 10.1111/ina.12119. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- G.A. Chamberlin, D.B. Myers, J.M. Jones, P. Rojeski, H. Singh, Carbon Dioxide and Ventilation Rates, Champaign, Illinois, 1995. [Google Scholar]
- ASTM International, Standard Guide for Using Indoor Carbon Dioxide Concentrations to Evaluate Indoor Air Quality and Ventilation, in: ASTM D6245-07 Stand. Guid. Using Indoor Carbon Dioxide Conc. to Eval. Indoor Air Qual. Vent., 2007: p. 10. doi: 10.1520/D6245-07.2 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.