E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||10|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- International Air Transport Association (IATA). Annual Review 2017. 73rd Annual General Meeting, Cancun, June 2017, retrieved online from: http://www.iata.org/publications/pages/annual-review.aspx. [Google Scholar]
- Balaras CA, Dascalaki E, Gaglia A, Droutsa K. Energy conservation potential, HVAC installations and operational issues in Hellenic airports. Energy & Buildings, 2003, 35: 1105–1120. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao HT. A field study on energy consumption and indoor environment quality of terminals in China. Master Thesis, Tsinghua University, Beijing, 2015. [Google Scholar]
- 13-five year plan for the development of civil aviation in China, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Rehault N, Ohr F, Maier R et al. Online Survey on European Airports Energy Operation (Project Cascade European FP7). released in 2016, retrieved online: http://www.cascade-eu.org/cms/index.php?id=publications. [Google Scholar]
- Alba SO, Manana M. Energy Research in Airports: A Review. Energies, 2016 (9): 349. [Google Scholar]
- Pasa UM, Sogut MZ. An integrated research for architecture-based energy management in sustainable airports. Energy, 2017, 140: 1387–1397. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Wang Z, Zhao HT, Lin BR. Investigation of indoor environment quality of Chinese large-hub airport terminal buildings through longitudinal field measurement and subjective survey. Building & Environment, 2015, 94: 593–605. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Pichatwatana K, Wang F, Roaf S, et al. An integrative approach for indoor environment quality assessment of large glazed air-conditioned airport terminal in the tropics. Energy & Buildings, 2017, 148: 37–55. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zhao K, Liu XH, Jiang Y. Application of radiant floor cooling in large space buildings-A review. Renewable Sustainable Energy Reviews, 2016, 55: 1083–1096. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Song XL, Huang X, Xue Y. Running Cost Analysis of Evaporative Cooling Energy-saving and Purification Air-conditioning in Supermarket of Xi’an. Refrigeration and Air-conditioning, 2014 (6): 681-686. [Google Scholar]
- Liang XD. Energy saving and automation control design of HVAC system in BSCE new factory. Journal of HV&AC, 2014 (5): 83-86. [Google Scholar]
- Yi X, Luo Y, Zeng Y. A Damper control system for variable-air-volume air handling system of tobacco factory. Building Energy & Environment, 2005,24 (3): 43–46. [Google Scholar]
- Zhu C X, Zhao X Y, Yang R L, et al. Diagnosis and Transformation of Air Conditioning and Refrigeration System for a Shopping Mall. Advanced Materials Research, 2013, 664: 960–963. [Google Scholar]
- Zhao W U, Zhao X H, Chen L T, et al. Integrated Energy-saving Retrofitting of Heat Recovery for Air-conditioning System in a Factory of Shanghai. Building Energy Efficiency, 2014 (4): 91-94. [Google Scholar]
- M.B. Schell, S.C. Turner, R.O. Shim.Application of CO2-based demand-controlled ventilation using ASHRAE standard 62: optimizing energy use and ventilation. ASHRAE Transactions, 1998, 104: 1213–1225. [Google Scholar]
- Y.P. Ke, S.A. Mumma. Using carbon dioxide measurements to determine occupancy for ventilation control. ASHRAE Transactions, 1997, 103 (1): 365– 374. [Google Scholar]
- S.M.D. Giacomo. Differential CO2 based demand control ventilation (maximum energy saving optimized IAQ). Energy Engineering, 1999, 96 (5): 58– 76. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.