E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Cui, Weilin, Qin Ouyang, and Yingxin Zhu. 2014. “Field Study of Thermal Environment Spatial Distribution and Passenger Local Thermal Comfort in Aircraft Cabin.” Building and Environment 80. Elsevier Ltd: 213–20. [Google Scholar]
- Fanger, Ole. 1970. Thermal Comfort: Analysis and Applications in Environmental Engineering. Copenhagen: Danish Technical Press. [Google Scholar]
- Haghighat, Fariborz, Francis Allard, Ahmed C. Megri, Patrice Blondeau, and Richard Shimotakahara. 1999. “Measurement of Thermal Comfort and Indoor Air Quality Aboard 43 Flights on Commercial Airlines.” Indoor and Built Environment 8 (1): 58–66. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “ISO 7730:2005 - Ergonomics of the Thermal Environment -- Analytical Determination and Interpretation of Thermal Comfort Using Calculation of the PMV and PPD Indices and Local Thermal Comfort Criteria.” 2005. Vol. 2005. [Google Scholar]
- Pang, Liping, Yue Qin, Dong Liu, and Meng Liu. 2014. “Thermal Comfort Assessment in Civil Aircraft Cabins.” Chinese Journal of Aeronautics 27 (2). Chinese Society of Aeronautics and Astronautics: 210–16. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Park, Sumee, Runa T. Hellwig, Gunnar Grün, and Andreas Holm. 2011. “Local and Overall Thermal Comfort in an Aircraft Cabin and Their Interrelations.” Building and Environment 46 (5). Elsevier Ltd: 1056–64. [Google Scholar]
- Yakhot, V., S. a. Orszag, S. Thangam, T. B. Gatski, and C. G. Speziale. 1992. “Development of Turbulence Models for Shear Flows by a Double Expansion Technique.” Physics of Fluids A: Fluid Dynamics 4 (7): 1510. [CrossRef] [MathSciNet] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.