E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- J. Perén, T. V. Hooff, B. Leite, and B. Blocken, “CFD analysis of cross-ventilation of a generic isolated building with asymmetric opening positions: Impact of roof angle and opening location, ” Building and Environment, vol. 85, pp. 263–276 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Briassoulis, D. Waaijenberg, J. Gratraud, and B. V. Elsner, “Mechanical Properties of Covering Materials for Greenhouses Part 2: Quality Assessment,” Journal of Agricultural Engineering Research, vol. 67, no. 3, pp. 171–217 (1997) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Kempkes, G.-J. Swinkels, and S. Hemming, Verbetering lichtinval winterlicht. Bleiswijk: Wageningen UR Glastuinbouw (2015) [Google Scholar]
- H. Fatnassi, T. Boulard, C. Poncet, and M. Chave, “Optimisation of Greenhouse Insect Screening with Computational Fluid Dynamics,” Biosystems Engineering, vol. 93, no. 3, pp. 301–312 (2006) [Google Scholar]
- K.-S. He, D.-Y. Chen, L.-J. Sun, Z.-L. Liu, and Z.-Y. Huang, “The effect of vent openings on the microclimate inside multi-span greenhouses during summer and winter seasons,” Engineering Applications of Computational Fluid Mechanics, vol. 9, no. 1, pp. 399–410 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- “The Climate System,” Solar Radiation and the Earth’s Energy Balance. [Online]. Available: https://eesc.columbia.edu/courses/ees/climate/lectures/radiation/index.html. [Google Scholar]
- “Greenhouse covering materials,” NSW Department of Primary Industries, 12-Jun-2007. [Online]. Available: https://www.dpi.nsw.gov.au/agriculture/horticulture/greenhouse/structures-and-technology/covers (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Anil B. Atalar, M. Cakan, “Analysis of Wind Catcher, Decorative Pool and Outlet Opening Combinations on Evaporative Cooling of Residential Interiors,” Athens, ASHRAE Hellenic Chapter- Energy in Buildings Conference, (2018, November) [Google Scholar]
- Technische Gebäudeausrüstung von Schwimmbädern. Berlin: Beuth (2000) [Google Scholar]
- 1999 ASHRAE handbook: heating, ventilating, and air-conditioning applications. Atlanta, GA: American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers (1999) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.