E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- D. Sartor, C. Blumstein, C. Lowell, Cleanrooms and Laboratories for High Tech Industries. California Energy Commission Final Report. (1999) [Google Scholar]
- B. Tschudi, D. Sartor, T. Xu, An Energy Efficiency Guide for Use In Cleanroom Programming, Lawrence Berkeley National Laboratory, LBNL- 49223 (2001) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- BS 8568:2013 Cleanroom energy – Code of practice for improving energy efficiency in cleanrooms and clean air devices. [Google Scholar]
- A.R. Lambert, C. L. Lin, E. Mardorf, P. O’shaughnessy, Annals of occupational hygiene 54, 88 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Memarzadeh, W. Xu, Building Simulation 5, 15. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- W. B. Faulkner, F. Memarzadeh, G. Riskowski, K. Hamilton, C.Z. Chang, J.R. Chang, Building and Environment 65, 71 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- C. Zhuang, Y. Gang, T. Long, D. Hu, Building and Environment 112, 17 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Zhou, Y. Deng, P. Wu, S-J. Cao, Building and Environment 125, 192 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- S. Murakami, S. Kato, S. Nagano, S. Tanaka, ASHRAE Transactions 98, 82 (1992) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 14644-3:2005 Cleanrooms and associated controlled environments- Part 3:Test methods. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.