E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- E.E.Khalil, “Life cycle cost analyses of airconditioning systems in commercial buildings in Egypt,” 2nd ICGSI conference, ChiangRai, Thailand, 2009. [Google Scholar]
- Q., Chen, “Comparison of different k-e models for indoor airflow computations,” Numerical Heat Transfer, Vol. 28, 1995, pp.353–369. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- C., Allocca, Q.,Chen, and I.R.Glicksman,“Design analysis of single-sided natural ventilation,” Energy and buildings, Vol. 35, 2003, pp.785–795. [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE Standard (62-2016), Ventilation for acceptable indoor air quality. Atlanta, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- Natural ventilation. [Online] http://www.enviroware.com/windrose.cgi/. [Google Scholar]
- F.Simmons, A.J.Martin, “Making natural ventilation work”, BSRIA Limited, 2000. [Google Scholar]
- S.Lestinen, H. Nyyssölä, "The Measurements in Malmö Arena Indoor Environment," Report, Arena-IC project, OlofGranlund Oy, Finland, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Wu. Xuehui, Li. Xiaodong, "Numerical Simulation of displacement ventilation in a gymnasium in a large space building," HVAC Technologies for Energy Efficiency, Vol. IV-5-2, 2006. [Google Scholar]
- E.E.Khalil, Air Distribution in Buildings, Taylor and Francis, CRC Press, 2013. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.