E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- C. Son, J. Zapata, and C. Lin, “Investigation of Airflow and Accumulation of Carbon Dioxide in the Service Module Crew Quarters,” Int. Conf. Environ. Syst., no. 01, p. 2341, 2002. [Google Scholar]
- N. Sp--, “National Aeronautics and Space Administration HUMAN INTEGRATION DESIGN HANDBOOK,” Spaceflight (Lond)., pp. 1–27, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- T. P. Schlesinger and B. R. Rodriguez, “International Space Station Crew Quarters On-Orbit Performance and Sustaining Activities,” Int. Conf. Environ. Syst., pp. 1–9, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- C. M. Matty, “Overview of Carbon Dioxide Control Issues During International Space Station/Space Shuttle Joint Docked Operations,” 40th Int. Conf. Environ. Syst., vol. 2, pp. 1–9, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. Broyan, D. Welsh, and S. Cady, “International Space Station Crew Quarters Ventilation and Acoustic Design Implementation,” 40th Int. Conf. Environ. Syst., pp. 1–16, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- C. P. Coutinho, A. J. Baptista, and J. Dias Rodrigues, “Reduced scale models based on similitude theory: A review up to 2015,” Eng. Struct., vol. 119, pp. 81–94, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C. Croitoru, I. Nastase, A. Iatan, V. Iordache, and A. Meslem, “Numerical and experimental modeling of airflow and heat transfer of a human body,” 2011. [Google Scholar]
- P. Danca, F. Bode, I. Nastase, and A. Meslem, “CFD simulation of a cabin thermal environment with and without human body – thermal comfort evaluation,” E3S Web Conf., vol. 32, p. 01018, Feb. 2018. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.