E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Tin-tai Chow, Chunying Li, Zhang Lin, Innovative solar windows for cooling-demand climate, Solar Energy Materials and Solar Cells 94 (2), pp.212-220. (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tin-Tai Chow, Chunying Li, Zhang Lin, Thermal characteristics of water-flow double-pane window, International Journal of Thermal Sciences 50 (2), pp. 140-148. (2011) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Tin-Tai Chow, Chunying Li, Zhang Lin, The function of solar absorbing window as water-heating device, Building and Environment 46 (4), pp. 955-960. (2011) [Google Scholar]
- T.T. Chow, Yuanli Lyu, Effect of design configurations on water flow window performance, Solar Energy, 155, pp. 354-362. (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Yuan Li Lyu, Tin Tai Chow, Evaluation of Influence of Header Design on Water Flow Characteristics in Window Cavity with CFD, Energy Procedia, Volume 78, pp. 97-102. (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Chunying Li, Performance evaluation of water-flow window glazing, PhD thesis, City University of Hong Kong, Hong Kong, China. (2012) [Google Scholar]
- http://apps1.eere.energy.gov/buildings/energyplus/cfm/weather_data.cfm [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.