E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- C. Händel Ventilation with heat recovery is a necessity in “nearly zero” energy buildings, REHVA Journal – May 2011 [Google Scholar]
- C. Lupangu, R.C. Bansal. A review of technical issues on the development of solar photovoltaic systems. Department of Electrical, Electronic and Computer Engineering, University of Pretoria, Pretoria, South Africa. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kurnitski, Appropriate design of mechanical heat recovery ventilation systems for residential buildings ISH 2017 – REHVA Seminar, 16 March 2017 [Google Scholar]
- S. Kephalopoulos, O. Geiss, J. Barrero-Moreno, Delia D’Agostino, D. Paci, Promoting healthy and energy efficient buildings in the European Union Joint Research Centre Report, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- B.W. Olesen. Revision of EN15251: Indoor Environmental Criteria. International Centre for Indoor Environment and Energy, Department of Civil Engineering, Technical University of Denmark. [Google Scholar]
- F.Nicol, M.Wilson, An overview of the European Standard EN15251, London Metropolitan University, UK. Proceedings of Conference: Adapting to Change: New Thinking on Comfort Cumberland Lodge, Windsor, UK, 9-11 April 2010. [Google Scholar]
- N.Brelih, O.Seppänen, Ventilation rates and IAQ in European standards and national regulations REHVA–Federation of European heating, ventilation and air conditioning associations, Rue Washington 40, B-1050 Brussels, Belgium. [Google Scholar]
- EN15251:2007 Indoor environmental input parameters for design and assessment of energy performance of buildings- addressing indoor air quality, thermal environment, lighting and acoustics. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Photovoltaic Geographical Information System Geographical Assessment of Solar Resource and Performance of Photovoltaic Technology. [Google Scholar]
- Parimita Mohanty, Tariq Muneer, Mohan Kolhe Editors. Solar Photovoltaic System Applications, A Guidebook for off-Grid Electrification [Google Scholar]
- Renewable energy policy database and support, Legal sources on renewable energy: Compare support schemes, 1 March 2019, http://www.res-legal.eu/compare-support-schemes/ [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.