E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- European Commission, A roadmap for moving to a competitive low carbon economy in 2050, Brussels (2011) [Google Scholar]
- Council of the European Union, 2030 framework for climate and energy. Brussels (2014) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission, Directive 2009/28/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council of 23 April 2009 on the Promotion of the use of energy from renewable sources and amending and subsequently repealing Directives 2001/77/EC and 2003/30/EC, Brussels (2009) [Google Scholar]
- C. Fraga, P. Hollmuller, S. Schneider, B. Lachal, Heat pump systems for multifamily buildings: potential and constraints of several heat sources for diverse building demands, Applied Energy 225, 1033–1053 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- XM. Guo, YG. Chen, WH. Wang, CZ. Chen, Experimental study on frost growth and dynamic performance of air source heat pump system, Applied Thermal Engineering 28, 2267-2278 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- M. Song, S. Deng, C. Dang, N. Mao, Z. Wang, Review on improvement for air source heat pump units during frosting and defrosting, Applied Energy 211, 1150-1170 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Song, J. Dong, C. Wu, M. Qu, Improving the frosting and defrosting performance for air source heat pump units: review and outlook, HKIE Transactions Hong Kong Institution of Engineers 24, 88–98 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Qiao, V. Aute, R. Radermacher, Modeling of transient characteristics of an air source heat pump with vapor injection during reverse-cycle defrosting, International Journal of Refrigeration, 88, 24–34 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- AS. Klein, TRNSYS 17: A Transient System Simulation Program, Solar Energy Laboratory, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA (2010) [Google Scholar]
- J. Yiqiang, D. Jiankai, Q. Minglu, D. Shiming, Y. Yang, A novel defrosting control method based on the degree of refrigerant superheat for air source heat pumps, International Journal of Refrigeration 36, 2278-2288 (2013) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Ding, G. Ma, Q. Chai, Y. Jiang, Experiment investigation of reverse cycle defrosting methods on air source heat pump with TXV as the throttle regulator, International Journal of Refrigeration 27, 671-678 (2004) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Zhu, Y. Sun, W. Wang, S. Deng, Y. Ge, L. Li, Developing a new frosting map to guide defrosting control for air-source heat pump units, Applied Thermal Engineering 90, 782-791 (2015) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.