E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- K. Huchtemann, Supply Temperature Control Concepts in Heat Pump Heating Systems (Ph. D. thesis, RWTH Aachen University, Aachen, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- DIN - German Institute for Standardization, DIN EN 14825 - Air conditioners, liquid chilling packages and heat pumps, with electrically driven compressors, for space heating and cooling - Testing and rating at part load conditions and calculation of seasonal performance (2016) [Google Scholar]
- VDI - Association of German Engineers, VDI 4650 sheet 1, Calculation of the annual performance factor of heat pump systems - Electric heat pumps for space heating and domestic hot water heating (2016) [Google Scholar]
- DIN - German Institute for Standardization, DIN EN 14511, Air conditioners, liquid chilling packages and heat pumps for space heating and cooling and process chillers, with electrically driven compressors (2018) [Google Scholar]
- DIN - German Institute for Standardization, DIN 4709, Standard efficiency factor for micro-CHP-appliances of nominal heat input not exceeding 70 kW (2011) [Google Scholar]
- DIN - German Institute for Standardization, DIN EN 50465, Combined heat and power appliance of nominal heat input inferior or equal to 70 kW (2015) [Google Scholar]
- A. Perschk, Building and system simulation - a “Dresden model”, Gesundheitsingenieur, 4 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- S.A. Klein et al.: TRNSYS 14.2 A Transient System Simulation Programm (University of Wisconsin, Madison USA, 1996) [Google Scholar]
- Modelica Association, Modelica. (URL https://modelica.org, 2018) [Google Scholar]
- Dassault Systems, Dymola - multi-engineering modelling and simulation (http://www.3ds.com/products/catia/portfolio/dymola, 2017) [Google Scholar]
- Transsolar Energietechnik GmbH: TRNSYS 17: Transient System Simulation Tool, Ver. 17 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- DIN - German Institute for Standardization, DIN EN 16147 Heat pumps with electrically driven Compressors, testing, performance measurement and equipment marking requirements for heating domestic hot water (2017) [Google Scholar]
- H. Engel, Development of a procedure for dynamic evaluations of heat pump systems (RWTH Aachen, E.ON Energy Research Center, Master’s Thesis, 2015) [Google Scholar]
- J. Christoffer, T. Deutschländer, M. Webs, Test reference years of Germany for medium and extreme weather conditions TRY (Deutscher Wetterdienst, Offenbach, 2004) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.