E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- T. Afjei, R. Dott, 12th Conference of International Building Performance Simulation Association, Sydney, Australia (2011) [Google Scholar]
- TRNSYS 17. “A Transient System Simulation Program”, Solar Energy Laboratory, University of Wisconsin, Madison, USA (2010) [Google Scholar]
- TESS library 17 04, 2010. LLC 22 North Carroll Street Suite 370 Madison, WI 53703 U.S.A (2010) [Google Scholar]
- T. Magraner, A. Montero, S. Quilis, J.F. Urchueguia. Energ Buildings 42, 1394–1401 (2010) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- E. Fuentes, D.A. Waddicor, J. Salom, Appl. Energy, 179, 778–789 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. M., Corberán, D. Donadello, I. Martínez-Galván, C. Montagud, Int. J. Refrig., 36, 8 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- J. Ruschenburg, T. Cutic, S. Herkel, Energ. Buildings, 84 (2018) [Google Scholar]
- Allard, B. M., Kummert M, 12th Conference of International Building Performance Simulation Association, Sydney, Australia, 14-16 November (2011) [Google Scholar]
- EN 14825:2016, Air conditioners, liquid chilling packages and heat pumps, with electrically driven compressors, for space heating and cooling. Testing and rating at part load conditions and calculation of seasonal performance (2016). [Google Scholar]
- D. A. Waddicor, E. Fuentes, M. Azar, J. Salom Appl. Thermal Eng. 106, 275–285 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J. Ruschenburg, T. Cutic, J. Wapler, M., Miara. 11th IEA Heat Pump Conference, 12-16 May 2014, Montreal (Quebec), Canada (2014) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.