E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- S. E. Kalnæs, B. P. Jelle, Phase change materials and products for building applications: A state-of-the-art review and future research opportunities, Energy Build. 94, 150-176 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- F. Tie-lin, Z. Feng-qing, Application of Phase Change Materials in Buildings, Adv. Mater. Res. 1096, 533–537 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Koschenz, B. Lehmann, Development of a thermally activated ceiling panel with PCM for application in lightweight and retrofitted buildings, Energy Build. 36, 567-578 (2004) [Google Scholar]
- L. Derradji, F. Errebai, M. Amara, Effect of PCM in Improving the Thermal Comfort in Buildings, Energy Procedia 107, 157-161 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bourdakis, O. B. Kazanci, F. Grossule, B. W. Olesen, Simulation Study of Discharging PCM Ceiling Panels through Night-time Radiative Cooling, CLIMA 2016, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- E. Bourdakis, O.B. Kazanci, T.Q. Péan, B. W. Olesen, Parametric Analysis of the Operation of Nocturnal Radiative Cooling Panels Coupled with in Room PCM Ceiling Panels, ASHRAE 2017, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, Weather Data by Region, https://energyplus.net/weather-region/europe_wmo_region_6, (accessed 21/04/2018) [Google Scholar]
- Danish Standards Association, Ergonomics of the thermal environment – Analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort criteria, DS/EN ISO 7730, (2006) [Google Scholar]
- Uponor, Uponor Download Centre, https://www.uponor.co.uk/services/download-centre?q=spectra, (accessed 7/11/2018) [Google Scholar]
- ThermaCool, ThermaCool Tile, http://therma.cool/products/thermacool-tile/, (accessed 7/11/2018) [Google Scholar]
- Danish Standards Association, Indoor environmental input parameters for design and assessment of energy performance of buildings addressing indoor air quality, thermal environment, lighting and acoustics, DS/EN 15251, (2007) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.