E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Stephen D. White, et al., Characterization of desiccant wheels with alternative materials at low regeneration temperatures, International journal of refrigeration, 34, 1786–1791, 2011 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.S.Ge, et al., Review on solar powered rotary desiccant wheel cooling system, Renewable and Sustainable Energy Reviews, 39, 476–497, 2014 [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Kato, et al., Thermal comfort Envelope in an office environment (in Japanese), Architectual Institute of Japan annual meeting, 857-858, 1992. [Google Scholar]
- “COOL BIZ” Campaign, Ministry of the Environment, Environment, https://www.env.go.jp/en/earth/cc/framework/5th/04_chpt3.pdf, last accessed 28th November, 2018 [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Land, Infrastructure, Transport and Tourism, http://www.mlit.go.jp/gobuild/sesaku_lcem_lcem.html, last acceded 28th November, 2018 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.