E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- I. Ballarini, S. P. Corgnati and V. Corrado, “Use of reference buildings to assess the energy saving potentials of the residential building stock: The experience of TABULA project,” Energy Policy, p. 273–284, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- P. Tuominen, R. Holopainen, L. Eskola, J. Jokisalo and M. Airaksinen, “Calculation method and tool for assessing energy consumption in the building stock,” Building and Environment 75, pp. 153–160, (2014). [Google Scholar]
- E. G. Dascalaki, K. G. Droutsa, C. A. Balaras and S. Kontoyiannidis, “Building typologies as a tool for assessing the energy performance of residential buildings – A case study for the Hellenic building stock,” Energy and Buildings, p. 3400–340 9, (2011). [Google Scholar]
- M. Delghust, Improving the predictive power of simplified residential space heating demand models: a field data and model driven study, Ghent: Ghent University, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- E. Himpe, M. Vercautere, W. Boydens, L. Helsen and J. Laverge, “GEOTABS concept and design: state-of-the-art, challenges and solutions,” in REHVA annual meeting conference ‘Low carbon technologies in HVAC’, Brussels, (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Delghust, T. Strobbe, R. De Meyer and A. Janssens, “Enrichment of single zone EPB-data into multizone models using BIM-based parametric typologies,” in 14th Conference of International Building Performance Simulation Association, Hyderabad, India, (2015). [Google Scholar]
- “Modelica and the Modelica Association,” [Online]. Available: https://www.modelica.org. [Accessed 26 12 2018]. [Google Scholar]
- E. Neufert and P. Neufert, Neufert Architects’ Data, Third Edition, Wiley-Blackwell, (2000). [Google Scholar]
- R. Baetens, R. De Coninck, F. Jorissen, D. Picard, L. Helsen and D. Saelens, “OpenIDEAS - An Open Framework for Integrated District Energy Simulations,” in R. Baetens, R. De Coninck, F. Jorissen, D. Picard, L. Helsen, D. Saelens, Hyderabad (India), (2015). [Google Scholar]
- “EN 13779- Ventilation for non-residential buildings - Performance requirements for ventilation and room-conditioning systems,” European Commitee for Standarization, September (2004). [Google Scholar]
- M. Sourbron, “Dynamic thermal behaviour of buildings with concrete core activation,” (2012). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.