E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- A. Dengel, M. Swainson, D. Ormandy, V. Ezratty, Guidance document: Overheating in dwellings, Watford, Building Research Establishment (2016) [Google Scholar]
- International Energy Agency, The future of Cooling (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Auzeby, S. Wei, C. Underwood, C.Chen, H. Ling, S. Pan, B. Ng, J. Tindall, R. Buswell, Using phase change materials to reduce overheating issues in UK residential buildings, Energy Procedia, 105, 4072–4077 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- B. Aebischer, G. Henderson, M. Jakub, G. Catenzzi, Impact of climate change on thermal comfort, heating and cooling energy demand in Europe, ECEEE 2007 Summer Study, Saving Energy – JUST DO IT!, 859-870, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- C. Voelker, O. Kornadt, M. Ostry, Temperature reduction due to the application of phase change materials, Energy and Buildings, 40, 937–944, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- X. Shi, S.A. Memon, W. Tang, H. Cui, F. Xing, Experimental assessment of position of macro encapsulated phase change material in concrete walls on indoor temperatures and humidity levels, Energy and Buildings, 71, 80–87, (2014) [Google Scholar]
- G. Zhou, Y. Yang, X. Wang, S. Zhou, Numerical analysis of effect of shape-stabilized phase change material plates in a building combined with night ventilation, Applied Energy, 86, 52–59, (2009) [Google Scholar]
- A. Castell, I. Martorell, M. Medrano, G. Pérez, L.F. Cabeza, Experimental study of using PCM in brick constructive solitions for passive cooling, Energy and Buildings, 42, 534–540, (2010) [Google Scholar]
- P. Arce, C. Castellón, A. Castell, L.F. Cabeza, Use of microencapsulated PCM in buildings and the effect of adding awnings, Energy and Buildings, 44, 88–93, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- G. Evola, L. Marletta, F. Sicurella, A methodology for investigating the effectiveness of PCM wallboards for summer thermal comfort in buildings, Building and Environment, 59, 517–527, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Han, J.E. Taylor, Simulating the Inter-Building Effect on energy consumption from embedding phase change materials in building envelopes, Sustainable Cities and Society, 27, 287–295, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- S.M. Sajjadian, J. Lewis, S. Sharples, The potential of phase change materials to reduce domestic cooling energy loads for current and future UK climates, Energy and Buildings, 93, 83–89, (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Navarro, A. Sole, M. Martin, C. Berreneche, L. Olivieri, J.A. Tenorio, L.F. Cabeza, Benchmarking of useful phase change materials for a building application, Energy and Buildings, 182, 45–50, (2019) [Google Scholar]
- European Committee for Standardization, EN 15377-1 Heating systems in buildings - Design of embedded water based surface heating and cooling systems - Part 1: Determination of the design heating and cooling capacity [Google Scholar]
- ASHRAE, 2017 ASHRAE Handbook – Fundamental, (2017) [Google Scholar]
- European Committee for Standardization, EN 15251 Indoor environmental input parameters for design and assessment of energy performance of buildings addressing indoor air quality, thermal environment, lighting and acoustics [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.