E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Agency for Natural Resources and Energy, Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry, Definition of ZEB and future measures proposed by the ZEB Roadmap Examination Committee (2015) [Google Scholar]
- T. Akimoto, D. Hatori, N. Hirasuga, S. Kato, T. Ueda, Y. Sakamoto, Plan and Verification of a Midsize Office Aiming for ZEB (Part. 1) Energysaving Building Facility Technologies on a Midseze Office, Annual Meeting on The Society of Heating, Air-Conditioning and Sanitary Engineers of Japan, pp. 345-372 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- T. Akimoto, N. Hirasuga, S. Kato, T. Ueda, Y. Sakamoto, Design and Verification of a Midsize Office Aiming for ZEB Part. 1 Energy-saving Building Facility Technologies on a Midsize Office, Summaries of Technical Papers of Annual Meeting, pp. 1215-1226 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- ISO 7730:2005, Ergonomics of the thermal environment – Analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort using calculation of the PMV and PPD indices and local thermal comfort criteria, International Organization for Standardization, pp. 13 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- ANSI/ASHRAE Standard 55-2013, Thermal Environmental Conditions for Human Occupancy, American Society of Heating, Refrigerating and Air-Conditioning Engineers, Inc. (2013) [Google Scholar]
- W. Jürges, The heat transfer at a flat wall (Der Wärmeübergang an einer ebenen Wand), Beihefte zum Gesundh.-Ing. 1 (19) (1924) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.