E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- T. Karimipanah, H. B. Awbi, Build. Environ., Theoretical and experimental investigation of impinging jet and comparison with wall displacement ventilation, 37, 1329–1342 (2002) [Google Scholar]
- J. Varodompun, M. Navvab, Proceedings of IAQVEC 2017, The full scale and CFD simulation of impinging jet ventilation, in Digital Media (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Chen, B. Moshfegh, M. Cehlin, Build. Environ., Numerical investigation of the flow behavior of an isothermal impinging jet in a room 49, 154–166 (2012) [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Chen, B. Moshfegh, M. Cehlin, Build. Environ., Investigation on the flow and thermal behavior of impinging jet ventilation systems in an office with different heat loads, 59, 127–144 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- H. J. Chen, B. Moshfegh, M. Cehlin, Build. Environ., Computational investigation on the factors influencing thermal comfort for impinging jet ventilation, 66, 29–41 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- X. Ye, H. Zhu, Y. Kang, K. Zhong, Energy Build., Heating energy consumption of impinging jet ventilation an mixing ventilation in large-height spaces : a comparison study, 130, 697–708 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- B. Zuo, K. Zhong, Y. Kang, Build. Environ., An experimental study on particle resuspension in a room with impinging jet ventilation, 89, 48–58 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- S. Togari, Y. Arai, K. Miura, ASHRAE Trans., A Simplified model for predicting vertical temperature distribution in a large space, 99 (1), 84-99 (1993) [Google Scholar]
- T. Kobayashi, K. Sugita, N. Umemiya, T. Kishimoto, M. Sandberg, Build. Environ., Numerical investigation and accuracy study for an impinging jet ventilated room using computational fluid dynamics, 115, 251–268 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.