E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- W. Rodi, M. S. HOSSAIN, A Turbulence Model for Buoyant Flows and Its Application to Vertical Buoyant Jets, Pages 121-178, (1982). [Google Scholar]
- Y. ABE, Y. KONDO, A. MIYAFUJI, H, KOTANI, Influence of Cooking Operations on lndoor Environment of House Kitchens and Living Rooms Part 15 Modelling of Thermal Plume over Cooking Range and CFD Simulation of Relationship between Indoor Environment and Supply Method, The Society of Heating, Air-Conditioning Sanitary Engineers of Japan, Pages 281-284, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- Y,HONDA, H. KOTANI, T. YAMANAKA, Y. MOMOI, K. SAGARA, Thermal Plume above Residential Gas Cooking Stove with Pot（Part 4）Simulation Method of Plume from Residential Kitchen Range by CFD Analysis, The Society of Heating, Air-Conditioning Sanitary Engineers of Japan, Pages 111-114, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- T. OMORI, Y. NAKAGAWA, M. AIBARA, A, OKUDA, Exhaust Gas Plume Model for Gas Cooking Stove, Air-Conditioning Sanitary Engineers of Japan, 4, Pages 11-16, (2013) [Google Scholar]
- Y. SHIMANUKI, T. KURABUCHI, Y. TORIUMI, Measurement of flow field above commercial gas stove by PIV, Architectural Institute of Japan Proceedings of the 26th Air Symposium (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.