E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Advanced HVAC&R&S Technology|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Communication from the Commission to the European parliament and the council, The Road from Paris, European Commission, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- J. M. Schultz, C. Sole, L. Cabeza, J. Bony, A. Heinz, W. Streicher, Laboratory Prototypes of PCM Storage Units, Task 32, (2007) [Google Scholar]
- H. Mehling, L. F. Cabeza, S. Hippeli, S. Hiebler, PCM module to improve hot water heat stores with stratification, Elsevier Science Ltd., (2003) [Google Scholar]
- S. Bourne, A. Novoselac, PCM-based High-density Thermal Storage Systems for Residential and Small Commercial Retrofit Applications, Procedia Eng. 121, 536–543 (2015) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- D. Zou, X. Ma, X. Liu, P. Zheng, B. Cai, J. Huang, M. Liu, Experimental research of an air-source heat pump water heater using water-PCM for heat storage, App. Energy 206, 784–792 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Y. Abdelsalam, P. Sarafraz, J.S. Cotton, M. F. Lightstone, Heat transfer characteristics of a hybrid thermal energy storage tank with Phase Change Materials (PCMs) during indirect charging using isothermal coil heat exchanger, Solar Energy 157, 462–476 (2017) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Y. Fang, J. Niu, S. Deng, Numerical analysis for maximizing effective energy storage capacity of thermal energy storage systems by enhancing heat transfer in PCM, Energy and Buildings 160, 10–18 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- S. Lu, T. Zhang, Y. Chen, Study on the performance of heat storage and heat release of water storage tank with PCMs, Energy and Buildings 158, 1770-1780 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- J.P. da Cunha, P. Eames, Compact latent heat storage decarbonisation potential for domestic hot water and space heating applications in the UK, Appl. Thermal Eng. 134, 396–406 (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Grant Agreement No. 768921 - HEART - H2020-EEB-2017, (2017), https://cordis.europa.eu/project/rcn/211645_en.html [Google Scholar]
- H. Mehling, L. F. Cabeza, Heat and Cold Storage with PCM : An up to date introduction into basucs and applications, Springer, (2008) [Google Scholar]
- VDI 2164, PCM energy storage systems in building services, Verein Deutscher Ingenieure e.V., (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Rubitherm, RT28HC Data sheet, https://www.rubitherm.eu/media/products/datasheets/Techdata_-RT28HC_EN_31052016.PDF [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.