E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Ukai, M. et al, 2014. Field Study of Thermal Environment Acceptability in Offices Using the Ostracon Voting Device and Seat Occupancy Sensors. Grand Renewable Energy 2014 Proceedings. Tokyo, Japan, 27 July–1 August 2014 (in English) [Google Scholar]
- Ukai, M. et al, 2016. A Study on Probabilistic Thermal Acceptability Evaluation. Proceedings of 9th Windsor Conference. Windsor, UK, 7–10 April 2016 (in English). [Google Scholar]
- AIJ. (2015). AIJES H0005-2015-Standards for Evaluation of Indoor Thermal Environment using Thermal Manikin. [Google Scholar]
- SHASE. (2006). Mechanism of Comfortable Thermal Environment. [Google Scholar]
- Madsen T. L. et al, 1984. Comparison Between Operative and Equivalent Temperature Under Typical Indoor Conditions. ASHRAE Transactions, 90 (I), pp 1077–1090. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.