E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Decree of the Ministry of the Environment on the Indoor Climate and Ventilation of New Buildings 1009/2017. [Google Scholar]
- Seppänen, Olli, Railio Jorma. 2014. D2-uusintatarveselvitys - in Finnish (Study on the need for revisions of Finnish Building Code Part D2). The HVAC Association of Finland (SuLVI) and The Finnish Ministry of the Environment. [Google Scholar]
- Olli Seppänen Olli, Railio Jorma, Strand Tiina 2016. Finnish Ventilation Regulations for Better IAQ and Energy Efficiency, AIVC Annual Confrernce 2015. [Google Scholar]
- National building code of Finland. Part D2 (2012). Indoor air quality and ventilation. Ministry of the Environment, Finland. [Google Scholar]
- J. Säteri, O. Seppänen, M. Ahola. Finnish design ventilation rates for residential buildings (in these proceedings) [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2002/91/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the energy performance of buildings [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on the energy performance of buildings [Google Scholar]
- European Committee for Standardization. Technical Committee Ventialtion for Buildings. [Google Scholar]
- EN 16798-1:2018 Energy performance of buildings. Indoor environmental input parameters for design and assessment of energy performance of buildings addressing indoor air quality, thermal environment, lighting and acoustics. [Google Scholar]
- EN 16798-2. Technical report. Guideline for using indoor environmental input parameters for the design and assessment of energy performance of buildings. [Google Scholar]
- Finnish Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate. Classification of Indoor Environment 2018, Target Values, Design Guidance, and Product Requirements 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Seppänen Olli, Final Report, Work Package 5, Healthvent project, Health-based ventilation guidelines for Euroope. EU Contract No.: 2009 12 08Federation of European Heating, Ventilation and Air-conditioning Associations, 2012. [Google Scholar]
- Carrera Paolo, Wargocki Pawel, Fanettia Annaclara et al. What does the scientific literature tell us about the ventilation–health relationship in public and residential buildings? Building and Environment, Volume 94, Part 1, December 2015, Pages 273–286 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.