E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- National Building Code of Finland. Part D2. Indoor Climate and Ventilation of Buildings Regulations and Guidelines 2012. Ministry of the Environment, Finland. [Google Scholar]
- Decree of the Ministry of the Environment on the Indoor Climate and Ventilation of New Buildings 1009/2017. [Google Scholar]
- Seppänen O, Ahola M, Säteri J Finnish Guidelines of Ventilation Rates for Non-residential Buildings. Clima 2019 Conference (submitted) [Google Scholar]
- Analysis of residential building regulations in eight EU member states. Buildings Performance Institute Europe (BPIE), 2015. ISBN: 9789491143106 [Google Scholar]
- EN 16798-1:2018 Energy performance of buildings. Indoor environmental input parameters for design and assessment of energy performance of buildings addressing indoor air quality, thermal environment, lighting and acoustics. [Google Scholar]
- Brelih, Nejc, Seppänen Olli. “Ventilation rates and IAQ in European standards and national regulations” presented at the AIVC conference Oct 12-13, 2011, Brussels, Belgium. [Google Scholar]
- EN 12599:2012 Ventilation for buildings - Test procedures and measurement methods to hand over air conditioning and ventilation systems. [Google Scholar]
- Opas ilmavaihdon mitoitukseen muissa kuin asuinrakennuksissa. FINVAC 2018. (Guidelines for ventilation design in non-residential buildings. [Google Scholar]
- Classification of Indoor Environment 2018, Target Values, Design Guidance, and Product Requirements, Finnish Society of Indoor Air Quality and Climate. 2018. [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2002/91/EC of the European Parliament and of the Council on the energy performance of buildings [Google Scholar]
- Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on the energy performance of buildings [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.