E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||4|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- M. Ogata, M. Ichikawa, H. Tsutsumi, T. Ariga, S. Hori, S. Tanabe, Transactions of AIJ. Jounal of architecture, planning and environmental engineering, 743, 57–64, (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Nicas, G. Sun, Risk Analysis, 26, 1085-1095, (2006) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- W. Hinds, Aerosol Technology Wiley-interscience, 11, 233, (2012) [Google Scholar]
- M. Ogata, M. Suzuki, M. Ichikawa, H. Tsutsumi, S. Tanabe, S. Hori, Architectural Institute of Japan (Kyushu), 31, 769-770, (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Liu L, Li Y, Nielsen PV, Wei J, Jensen RL, Indoor Air, 27, 452-462, (2017) [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Introduction to the Building Standard Law, Building Regulation in Japan [Google Scholar]
- G. Harper, The Journal of Hygiene, 59, 479-486, (1961) [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- J. Noti, F. Blachere, C. McMillen, W. Lindsley, M. Kashon, D. Slaughter, D. Beezhold, PLOS ONE, 8, 1-8, (2013) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.