E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Pacitto A, Amato F, Salmatonidis A, Moreno T, Alastuey A, Reche C, et al. Effectiveness of commercial face masks to reduce personal PM exposure. Sci Total Environ 2019; 650: 1582–90. doi: 10.1016/J.SCITOTENV.2018.09.109. [Google Scholar]
- Yao R, Costanzo V, Li X, Zhang Q, Li B. The effect of passive measures on thermal comfort and energy conservation. A case study of the hot summer and cold winter climate in the Yangtze River region. J Build Eng 2018; 15: 298–310. doi: 10.1016/j.jobe.2017.11.012. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Künzli N, Kaiser R, Medina S, Studnicka M, Chanel O, Filliger P, et al. Public-health impact of outdoor and traffic-related air pollution: a European assessment. Lancet 2000; 356: 795–801. doi: 10.1016/j.jobe.2017.11.01210.1016/S0140-6736(00)02653-2. [CrossRef] [PubMed] [Google Scholar]
- Haykin SO. Neural Networks and Learning Machines: A Comprehensive Foundation. 3rd Editio. Pearson Education; 2009. [Google Scholar]
- China National Environmental Monitoring Centre. National Air Quality Real-time Release Platform n.d. http://18.104.22.168:20035/ (accessed September 15, 2018). [Google Scholar]
- China Meteorological Administration. Dataset of Daily Surface Observation Data in China. China Meteorol Data Serv Cent n.d. http://data.cma.cn/data/cdcdetail/dataCode/SURF_CLI_CHN_MUL_DAY_V3.0.html (accessed July 1, 2017). [Google Scholar]
- Yu B, Liu H, Wu J, Hu Y, Zhang L. Automated derivation of urban building density information using airborne LiDAR data and object-based method. Landsc Urban Plan 2010; 98: 210–9. doi: 10.1016/j.landurbplan.2010.08.004. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.