E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- P.M. Bluyssen, D. Zhang, S. Kurvers, M. Overtoom, M. Ortiz-Sanchez, Self-reported health and comfort of school children in 54 classrooms of 21 Dutch school buildings, Building and Environment 138: 106–123 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- F.H. Mahnke, Color, environment & human response, New York: John Wiley & Sons (1996). [Google Scholar]
- J.G.P. Park, Correlations between color attributes and children’s color preferences. Color research and application 39 (5): 452-462 (2014). [Google Scholar]
- K. Yildirim, K. Cagatay, N. Ayalp, Effect of wall colour on the perception of classrooms, Indoor and Built Environment 2015; 24 (5): 607–616. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- H. Wohlfart, Color and light effects on students’ achievement, behaviour and physiology, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada: Faculty of Extension, University of Alberta; Report (1986). [Google Scholar]
- P.M. Bluyssen, F. van Zeist, S. Kurvers, M. Tenpierik, S. Pont, B. Wolters, L. van Hulst, D. Meertins, The creation of SenseLab: A laboratory for testing and experiencing single and combinations of indoor environmental conditions, Intelligent Buildings International 10: 1, 5-18 (2018). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- B.G. Tabachnick and L.S. Fidell, Experimental designs using ANOVA, International Student Edition (Brooks/Cole 2006). [Google Scholar]
- J. Kim and R. de Dear, Thermal comfort expectations and adaptive behavioural characteristics of primary and secondary school students, Building and Environment 127: 13–22 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- D. Zhang, M. Ortiz, P.M. Bluyssen, Clustering of Dutch school children based on their preferences and needs of the IEQ in classrooms, Building and Environment 147: 258–266 (2019). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.