E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- R. Raymann, D. Swaab, and E. Van Someren. Cutaneous warming promotes sleep onset. Am. J. Physiol.,288 (2005) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Wang, Y. Liu, C. Song, and J. Liu. Appropriate indoor operative temperature and bedding microclimate temperature that satisfies the requirements of sleep thermal comfort. Building and Environment,91: 20–29 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lan, Z. Lian, and Y. Lin. (2016). Comfortably cool bedroom environment and sleep quality. Building and Environment,99: 252-259 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- L. Lan, L. Pan, Z. Lian, H. Huang, and Y. Lin. Experimental study on thermal comfort of sleeping people at different air temperatures. Building and Environment,73: 24–31 (2015) [Google Scholar]
- K. Okamoto-Mizuno, K. Tsuzuki, K. Mizuno, and T. Iwaki. Effects of partial humid heat exposure during different segments of sleep on human stages and body temperature. Physiology and Behaviour,83: 759–765 (2005) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- F. Rohles, and D. Munson. Sleep and the sleep environment temperature. Journal of Environmental Psychology,1: 207–214 (1981) [Google Scholar]
- D. Wang, P. Chen, Y. Liu, C. Wu, and J. Liu. (2017) Heat transfer characteristics of a novel sleeping bed with an integrated hot water heating system. Applied Thermal Engineering,113: 79-86 (2017) [Google Scholar]
- A. Melikov, Y. Li, E. Georgiev, and J. Wu. Bed microenvironment in hospital patient rooms with natural or mechanical ventilation. Proceedings of Healthy Buildings(2012) [Google Scholar]
- Y. Hibino, S. Hokoi, K. Yoshida, S. Takada, M. Nakajima, and M. Yamate. Thermal physiological response to local heating and cooling during sleep. Frontiers of Architectural Research,1: 51–57 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M. Bivolarova, A. Melikov, C. Mizutani, K. Kajiwara, and Z. Bolashikov. (2016). Bed-integrated local exhaust ventilation system combined with local air cleaning for improved IAQ in hospital patient rooms. Building and Environment,100: 10-18 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- Z. Lin, and S. Deng. A study on the thermal comfort in sleeping environment in the subtropics – measuring the total insulation values for the bedding systems commonly used in the subtropics. Building and Environment,43: 905–916 (2008) [Google Scholar]
- Sensirion. The sensor company. Retrieved from https://www.sensirion.com/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.