E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- J. Gibson. The Ecological Approach to Visual Perception. ISBN 0-89859-959-8 (1979) [Google Scholar]
- J. Gibson. The Theory of Affordances. Perceiving, Acting, and Knowing,Edited by Robert Shaw and John Bransford. ISBN 0-470-99014-7 (1977) [Google Scholar]
- H. Knötig. Human Ecology - The exact science of the interrelationships between Homo sapiens and the outside world surrounding this living and thinking being. The sixth meeting of the Society for Human Ecology “Human Ecology: Crossing Boundaries”. Snowbird, Utah, USA (1992) [Google Scholar]
- H. Knötig. Some essentials of the Vienna School of Human Ecology. Proceedings of the 1992 Birmingham Symposium; Austrian and British Efforts in Human Ecology. Archivum Oecologiae Hominis. Vienna, Austria (1992) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahdavi. The human factor in sustainable architecture. Low Energy Low Carbon Architecture: Recent Advances & Future Directions (Sustainable Energy Developments). Edited by Khaled A. Al-Sallal; Taylor & Francis, London, UK. pp. 137–158 (2016) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahdavi. Can we quantify the ecological valency of built environments? 12th Envibuild conference (2017) - Buildings and Environment - From Research to Application “enviBUILD - Proceedings: Building and Environment”, Trans Tech Publications. ISBN: 978-3-0357-1202-5 (2019) [Google Scholar]
- J. Uexküll. Kompositionslehre der Natur. Edited by Thure von Uexküll. Frankfurt am Main, Germany (1920) [Google Scholar]
- D. Norman. The design of everyday things. ISBN 9780465050659 (2013) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahdavi. Approaches to Noise Control: A Human Ecological Perspective. Proceedings of the NOISE-CON 96 (The 1996 National Conference on Noise Control Engineering). Bellevue, WA, USA. pp. 649–654 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahdavi. Human Ecological Reflections on the Architecture of the “Well-tempered Environment”. Proceedings of the 1996 International Symposium of CIB W67 (Energy and Mass Flows in the Life Cycle of Buildings). Vienna, Austria. pp. 11-22 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahdavi. A Human Ecological View of “Traditional” Architecture. Human Ecology Review (HER). Volume 3, Number 1. pp. 108-114 (1996) [Google Scholar]
- A. Mahdavi, H. Teufl, and C. Berger. Application of the Ecological Valency concept to buildings’ environmental control systems. Proceedings of IAQVEC 2019(to be published) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.