E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||Indoor Environment Quality and Others|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- I 5-2010 - Normative for the design, execution and operation of ventilation and air-conditioning systems. [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 15251 : 2007 - Internal computing parameters for designing and assessing the energy performance of buildings, which relate to indoor air quality, thermal comfort, lighting and acoustic. [Google Scholar]
- SR EN 13779 : 2005 - Ventilation of non-residential buildings. Performance requirements for ventilation and air conditioning installations. [Google Scholar]
- SR EN ISO 7730 : 2006 - Moderate thermal Environments - Analytical determination and interpretation of thermal comfort by calculation of PMV and PPD indices and specification of local thermal comfort criteria [Google Scholar]
- ASHARE – Adaptive Thermal Comfort Standard. [Google Scholar]
- Jenna Kamholz, Lisa Storer – Regional an Historic Standards of Comfort – University of Texas. [Google Scholar]
- Richard J. DeDear- Thermal Comfort in Practice – Indoor Air, Blackwell Munksgoard 2004. [Google Scholar]
- Raymond J. Cole, Jhon Robinson, Zosica Brown, Meg O‚Shea -Re-contextualzing the notion of Comfort - University of British Columbia Vancouver. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.