E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||5|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- European Parliament. Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings (recast). Official Journal of the European Union. L153/13, Brussels, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kmeťková, M. Krajčík. Cost optimal evaluation of energy performance requirements on apartment buildings to comply with the Energy Performance of Buildings Directive. INDOOR AIR 2014: proceedings of the 13th International Conference on Indoor Air Quality and Climate, Hong Kong, China, 7.-12.7. 2014. Vol. 1, Pokfulam: The University of Hong Kong, 2014, pp.432-439. ISBN 9789628513864. [Google Scholar]
- M. Economidou, B. Atanasiu, C. Despret, M. Economidou, J. Maio, I. Nolte, O. Rapf, et al. BPIE. Buildings Performance Institute Europe: Europe’s building under the microscope. A country by country review of the energy perfomance of buildings. Brussels: Building Perfomance Institute Europe (BPIE). 2011. ISBN: 9789491143014. [Google Scholar]
- J. Kmeťková, M. Krajčík. Energy efficient retrofit and life cycle assessment of an apartment building. 6th International Building Physics Conference, IBPC 2015. Energy Procedia. Vol. 78, 2015, pp. 3186–3191. [Google Scholar]
- Ministry of Transport and Construction of the Slovak Republic. Residential and Non-residential Building Stock Renovation Strategy, Slovak Republic. Bratislava, 2014. [Google Scholar]
- V. Foldvary. Assessment of indoor environmental quality in residential buildings before and after renovation. Dissertation Thesis. Slovak University of Technology in Bratislava, 2016. [Google Scholar]
- C. Becchio. Assessment of energy and cost effectiveness in retrofitting existing buildings. Dissertation Thesis. Torino: Politecnico di Torino, 2013. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. A Roadmap for moving to a competitive low carbon economy in 2050: Communication from the Commission to the European Parliament, the Council, the European Economic and Social Committee and the Committee of the Regions. 112 final, Brussels, 2011. [Google Scholar]
- European Commission. Energy 2020 - A strategy for competitive, sustainable and secure energy. COM(2010) 639 final, Brussels, 2010. [Google Scholar]
- Z. Ma, P. Cooper, D. Daly, L. Ledo. Existing building retrofits: methodology and state-of-the-art. Energy and Buildings. Vol. 55, 2012, pp. 889 – 902. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Energy Efficiency Action Plan 2014-2016 with an Outlook up to 2020. Bratislava, 2014. Available at: //www.economy.gov.sk. [Google Scholar]
- Eurostat, Available at: http://epp.eurostat.ec.europa.eu. [Google Scholar]
- G. Dall’O’, A.Galante, G.Pasetti. A methodology for evaluating the potential energy savings of retrofitting residential building stocks. Sustainable Cities and Society, Vol. 4, 2012, pp. 12–21. ISSN: 2210-6707. [Google Scholar]
- Building Performance Institute Europe (BPIE). Cost Optimality - Discussing methodology and challenges within the recast Energy Performance of Buildings Directive. Brussels, 2010. Available from: http://www.buildup.eu/en/node/12072. [Google Scholar]
- CA-EPBD, Implementing the Energy Performance of Building Directive- featuring country reports 2010.Brussels, April 2011 [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.