E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- The European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (2010). Directive 2010/31/EU of The European Parliament and of the Council of 19 May 2010 on the energy performance of buildings (recast), Official Journal of the European Union, 18.6. 2010, L153/13. [Google Scholar]
- The European Parliament and the Council of the European Union (2018). Directive (EU) 2018/844 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 30 May 2018 amending Directive 2010/31/EU on the energy performance of buildings and Directive 2012/27/EU on energy efficiency, Official Journal of the European Union, 19.6. 2018, L156/75. [Google Scholar]
- E. Kalaycıoğlu, A.Z. Yilmaz, A new approach for the application of nearly zero energy concept at district level to reach EPBD recast requirements through a case study in Turkey, Energy Build. 152 (2017). [Google Scholar]
- G. Taşçı Gali, A. Z. Yılmaz, C. Becchio, S. P. Corgnati, An Advanced Envelope Retrofit Option to Increase Solar Gain and Ventilation through Facade for Reducing Energy Demand of Residence Buildings, AZ ITU Journal of the Faculty of Architecture, 14, (2017). [Google Scholar]
- T. Ashrafian, A.Z. Yilmaz, S.P. Corgnati, N. Moazzen, Methodology to define cost-optimal level of architectural measures for energy efficient retrofits of existing detached residential buildings in Turkey, Energy Build. 120 (2016). [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Commission Delegated Regulation (EU) No 244/2012 of 16 January 2012 supplementing Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council on the energy performance of buildings by establishing a comparative methodology framework for calculating cost-optimal levels of minimum energy performance requirements for buildings and building elements, J. Eur.Union L81/18-36 (2012). [Google Scholar]
- Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 2015 Annual Report retrieved from: <https://www.ibb.istanbul/Uploads/2016/12/ibb_faaliyetraporu2015.pdf> [Google Scholar]
- Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 2016 Annual Report retrieved from: <https://www.ibb.istanbul/Uploads/2017/4/2016-Yili-iBB-Faaliyet-Raporu.pdf> [Google Scholar]
- Istanbul Metropolitan Municipality, 2017 Annual Report retrieved from: <https://www.ibb.istanbul/Uploads/2018/4/2017-iBB-Faaliyet-Raporu.pdf> [Google Scholar]
- N. Ganiç Sağlam, A. Z. Yılmaz, C. Becchio, S. P. Corgnati, A Comprehensive Cost-Optimal Approach for Energy Retrofit of Existing Multi-Family Buildings: Application to Apartment Blocks in Turkey,Energy Build., 150. [Google Scholar]
- A. Z. Yilmaz, N. Ganic Saglam, G., Gali, T., Ashrafian, A., Akguc, Determination of Turkish Reference Residential Buildings and National Method for Defining Cost Optimum Energy Efficiency Level of Buildings, Scientific and Technological Research Council of Turkey (TUBITAK), 2015, Project no:113M596. [Google Scholar]
- CEN Standard EN 15459:2007, Energy performance of buildings − Economic evaluation procedure for energy systems in buildings, Brussels. [Google Scholar]
- Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey, <<https://www.tcmb.gov.tr>. [Google Scholar]
- Turkey Electrical Distribution Company <<http://www.tedas.gov.tr>. [Google Scholar]
- Istanbul Gas Distribution Company <<http://www.bedas.com.tr>. [Google Scholar]
- Turkish Standards Institution (2008). TS825 Binalarda Isi Yalitim Kurallari, Türk Standartları Enstitüsü (TSE) [Turkish Standards Institution], Ankara. Binalarda Isı Yalıtım Kuralları [Thermal Insulation Requirements for Buildings], ICS 91.120.10 Ankara [in Turkish]. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.