E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||9|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Directive 2010/31/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council, Energy performance of buildings (recast). Official Journal of the European Union L153/13-35 (2010) [Google Scholar]
- Law 372/2005 regarding Energy Performance of Buildings - transposing the provisions of EPBD (modified and republished in 2016) [Google Scholar]
- MC 001-2006, Methodology for Calculation of Energy Performance of Buildings, Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism, Bucharest, Romania (last modified in 2017) [Google Scholar]
- C 107-2010 - Normative regarding thermo-technic calculation of construction elements of buildings, Ministry of Regional Development and Tourism, Bucharest, Romania (last modified in 2016) [Google Scholar]
- Passipedia, The Passive House – definition, https://passipedia.org/basics/the_passive_house_- _definition (last accessed January 2019) [Google Scholar]
- PHPP 2015 - Passive House Planning Package 2015, Passive House Institute, Darmstadt (2015) [Google Scholar]
- EN ISO 52000-1:2017, Energy performance of buildings – Overarching EPB assessment – Part 1: General framework and procedures (2017) [Google Scholar]
- EN 15459-1:2017 Energy performance of buildings – Economic evaluation procedure for energy systems in buildings – Part 1: Calculation procedures, Module M1-14 (2017) [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.