E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||8|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- BPIE. Europe’s buildings under the microscope. A country-by-country review of the energy performance of buildings. BPIE (Buildings Performance Institute Europe, 2011) [Google Scholar]
- European Commission (accessed 26.11.2018) https://ec.europa.eu/commission/index_en [Google Scholar]
- REHVA. REHVA Guidebook no. 12. Solar shading – How to integrate solar shading in sustainable buildings. W. Beck, D. Dolmans, G. Dutoo, A. Hall, O. Seppänen (eds.). REHVA (Federation of European Heating and Air-conditioning Associations, 2010) [Google Scholar]
- NHBC Foundation. Overheating in new homes – A review of the evidence. HIS BRE Press (2012) [Google Scholar]
- Danmarks Statistik. Flere arbejder hjemme https://www.dst.dk/da/Statistik/bagtal/2010/2010-02-24-Hjemmearbejde (accessed 26.11.2018) (2010) [Google Scholar]
- CIBSE TM36. Climate Change and the Indoor Environment: Impacts and Adaptation. CIBSE (Chartered Institution of Building Services Engineers, 2005) [Google Scholar]
- IEA EBC. IEA EBC Annex 62 – Venticool, The international platform for ventilative cooling https://venticool.eu/annex-62-home/ (accessed 20.11.2018) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- M. Hutchins. High performance dynamic shading solutions for energy efficiency and comfort in buildings, Final Report of the research project “Cost Efficient Solar Shading Solutions in High Performance Buildings”, http://aercnet.org/wpcontent/uploads/2015/12/ES-SO-Study-2015.pdf (2015) [Google Scholar]
- J.A. Veitch and A.D. Galasiu. The physiological and psychological effects of windows, daylight and view at home: Review and research agenda. NRC-IRC Research Reports RR-325 (National Research Council of Canada, 2012) [Google Scholar]
- IDA–ICE. IDA Indoor Climate and Energy 4.8., https://www.equa.se/en/ (2018) [Google Scholar]
- P. Heiselberg and M. Kolokotroni. Ventilative Cooling. State of the art review. Department of Civil Engineering. Aalborg University, Denmark (2015) [Google Scholar]
- P.G Wang, M. Scharling, K.B. Wittchen, C. Kern- Hansen. Danish Design Reference Year. Technical Report 13-18. Danish Meteorological Institute (2013) [Google Scholar]
- S. Aggerholm and K. Grau. SBI-anvisning 213. Bygningers energibehov(SBI-directions 213. Building energy consumption). Danish National Building Research Institute (in Danish) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- K.M. Smith and S. Svendsen. The effect of a rotary heat exchanger in room-based ventilation on indoor humidity in existing apartments in temperate climates. Energy and Buildings, 116, 349–361 (2016) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- M.H. Vorre, M.H. Wagner, S.E. Maagaard, P. Noyé, N.L. Lyng, L.H. Mortensen. Branchevejledning for indeklimaberegninger (Guideline for indoor climate calculations). National Danish Building Research Institut (in Danish) (2017) [Google Scholar]
- BR18. The Danish Building Regulations 2018. Danish Transport, Construction and Housing Authority, http://bygningsreglementet.dk/ (accessed 20.11.2018) (2018) [Google Scholar]
- N. Artmann, D. Gyalistras, H. Manz, P. Heiselberg. Impact of Climate Warming on Passive Night Cooling Potential. Building Research and Information, 36, 111–128 (2008) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- T.S. Larsen, C. Brunsgaard. Comfort houses: development of a passive house concept in Danish context. In T.S. Larsen, & S. Pedersen (red.), Towards 2020 – Sustainable Cities and Buildings: 3rd Nordic Passive House Conference 7-8 October 2010 Aalborg, Denmark (2010) [Google Scholar]
- M. Taylor. Preventing overheating. Good Homes Alliance, London, UK (2014) [Google Scholar]
- AECOM “Investigation of overheating in homes”. Department for Communities and Local Government, UK (2012) [Google Scholar]
- NHBC Foundation. Understanding overheating - where to start: An introduction for house builders and designers. Richards Partington Architects (2012) [Google Scholar]
- V. Fabi, R.V. Andersen, S. Corgnati, B.W. Olesen. Occupants’ window opening behaviour: A literature review of factors influencing occupant behaviour and models. Building and Environment, 58, 188–198 (2012) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- A. Wagner, W. O’Brien, B. Dong (eds). Exploring Occupant Behavior in Buildings, Springer International Publishing AG (2018) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- R.V. Andersen, J. Toftum, K.K. Andersen, B.W. Olesen. Survey of occupant behaviour and control of indoor environment in Danish dwellings. Energy and Buildings, 41 (1), 11–16 (2009) [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.