E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||7|
|Section||High Energy Performance and Sustainable Buildings, Simulation models and predictive tools for the buildings HVAC, IEQ and energy|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- B. W. Olesen, E. Mortensen, J. Thorshauge, and B. Berg-Munch, “Thermal comfort in a room heated by different methods,” ASHRAE transactions, vol. 86, no. 1, pp. 34–48 (1980). [Google Scholar]
- B. W. Olesen and M. de Carli, “Calculation of the yearly energy performance of heating systems based on the European building energy directive and related CEN standards,” Energy and Buildings, vol. 43, no. 5, pp. 1040 – 1050 (2011), Tackling building energy consumption challenges - Special Issue of ISHVAC 2009, Nanjing, China. [Google Scholar]
- J. Léger, D. R. Rousse, K. L. Borgne, and S. Lassue, “Comparing electric heating systems at equal thermal comfort: An experimental investigation,” Building and Environment, vol. 128, pp. 161 – 169 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- M. Maivel, A. Ferrantelli, and J. Kurnitski, “Experimental determination of radiator, underfloor and air heating emission losses due to stratification and operative temperature variations,” Energy and Buildings, vol. 166, pp. 220 – 228 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- EN 15316-2:2017, “Energy performance of buildings. Method for calculation of system energy requirements and system efficiencies. Part 2: Space emission systems (heating and cooling), Module M3-5, M4-5,.” CEN, Standard (2017). [Google Scholar]
- K.-V. Võsa, A. Ferrantelli, T. M. Kull, and J. Kurnitski, “Experimental analysis of emission efficiency of parallel and serial connected radiators in en442 test chamber,” Applied Thermal Engineering, vol. 132, pp. 531 – 544 (2018). [Google Scholar]
- ISO 7726:1998, “Ergonomics of the thermal environment - Instruments for measuring physical quantities,” International Organization for Standardization, Standard (1998). [Google Scholar]
- EN, “EN 15500-1 Energy Performance of Buildings - Control for heating, ventilating and air conditioning applications,” CEN, Standard (2017). [Google Scholar]
- A. Mishra, M. Loomans, and J. Hensen, “Thermal comfort of heterogeneous and dynamic indoor conditions – An overview,” Building and Environment, vol. 109, pp. 82 – 100 (2016). [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.