E3S Web Conf.
Volume 111, 2019CLIMA 2019 Congress
|Number of page(s)||6|
|Section||Information and Communication Technologies (ICT) for the Intelligent Building Management|
|Published online||13 August 2019|
- Zoha A, Gluhak A, Imran MA, Rajasegarar S. Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring Approaches for Disaggregated Energy Sensing: A Survey. Sensors. 2012;12 (12): 16838. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Hart GW. Nonintrusive appliance load monitoring. Proceedings of the IEEE. 1992; 80 (12): 1870–91. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Zeifman M, Roth K. Nonintrusive Appliance Load Monitoring: Review and Outlook. IEEE Transactions on Consumer Electronics. 2011; 57 (1): 76–84. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Advanced metering initiatives and residential feedback programs: a meta-review for household electricity saving opportunities. [Google Scholar]
- Basu K, Debusschere V, Bacha S, Hably A, Van Delft D, Jan Dirven G. A generic data driven approach for low sampling load disaggregation. Sustainable Energy, Grids and Networks. 2017; 9: 118–27. [CrossRef] [Google Scholar]
- Cominola A, Giuliani M, Piga D, Castelletti A, Rizzoli AE. A Hybrid Signature-based Iterative Disaggregation algorithm for Non-Intrusive Load Monitoring. Applied Energy. 2017; 185: 331–44. [Google Scholar]
- Wang Y, Li X. Unorganized ventilation in subway stations with Platform Screen Doors. Building and Environment. 2017; 125: 556–64. [Google Scholar]
- Zhang G, Eddy Patuwo B, Y. Hu M. Forecasting with artificial neural networks:: The state of the art. International Journal of Forecasting. 1998; 14 (1): 35-62. [Google Scholar]
Current usage metrics show cumulative count of Article Views (full-text article views including HTML views, PDF and ePub downloads, according to the available data) and Abstracts Views on Vision4Press platform.
Data correspond to usage on the plateform after 2015. The current usage metrics is available 48-96 hours after online publication and is updated daily on week days.
Initial download of the metrics may take a while.